cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR5 expert data display issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Expert mode of T-code MIR5 if i select "Docs with G/L account posting" and "'Plant" and execute then it is displaying

invoices posted for other plants also...whereas if i select display FI doc number and docs with material posting along with

particular plant it shows correct data...why it is so?

Also when we post in direct G/L,we enter business area and in customization business area is liked to plants so it should

determine the plant from their..

Thanks,

naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As for your information what ever you do invoice verification is with respect to company code and irrespective of the plant it will display in MIR5, in your Ist statement its giving all the documents with respect to company code and in second case you are searching document wise and system is behaving properly.

Just see while doing MIRO transaction you will enter Company code and the number range is also defined with respect to company code...this is for your information.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in expert data mode i am entering particular plant so it should show only dat plant relevant data and not all.

Also MIRO is done with respect to PO in which plant is mentioned...

Naren

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes You are right in PO we are having Plant but MIRO accounting documents are not with respect to Plant its always created at company code level. If you still need this to get in your way hope you have to go for development and then while getting report validating documents with respect to PO plant while display the report.