cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough quota for attendance/absence XXXX on 31.12.2009 for personnel no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When employee is applying for vacation in March 2011 from the portal its is giving him the following error.

Not enough quota for attendance/absence XXXX on 31.12.2009 for personnel no XXXX.

User has enough quota maintained for year 2011 in IT 2006.

Why it is giving him error now for date 31.12.2009, he has already availed 128 hours of leave in year 2010.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when a person requests leave, all the time data is checked. There will be an error in the data of 2009 that you have to solve to fix this.

You can for example give the user the required quota in 2009 to see if the error disappears. But probably something got corrupted in the timedata of 2009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying.

If he has the error in 2009 recordsthen system should have gevn error in 2010 leave ecords also. He has availed 128 hours of leave in 2010 and he has not got any error, suddenly why it is coming then.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know, I would advise to take a look at the records of IT 2006 and 2001 for the year 2009. Click in the menu goto => deducation. There will be a record that doesn't have a corresponding quota I think.

Maybe a leave was added lately for the year 2009?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem I checked the 2006 and 2001 but there will be no corruption of data,

where i need to check

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have resolved the issue for the following changes done in SAP R/3

Resolution

1. Go to transaction CAC1 and find the issue CATS profile. You will find field "quotas".

2. Change it to "No Message".

3) Collision with HR set as W Warning.

4) Save in TR and Move the TR to PRD

5) Go to tranaction CAT2 and press change button.

5) After pressing save button, error HRTIM00REC014 "Not enough quota XX for att./abs. XXXX on

XX.XX.XXXX for personnel No. XXXXXXXX" will not occur any more.

Thanks and regards

Ritesh Sharma

SAP ABAP

former_member266380
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In assign Counting Rule to Absence type, check if the correct Counting Rule is assigned. This might help you in identifying the issue.

Best Regards,

Venkat.