cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

correction of defective CO-PA documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

Due to special settings in trx. KEDR several CO-PA documents show wrongly derivated characteristics.

Is it possible to delete an post CO-PA documents again - comparable to trx. 1KE8 (prctr-accounting).

We are using an accounting-based type of profitability analysis.

Thanks for any help

Edited by: Gerd Knörle on Mar 3, 2011 9:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

as mentioned, use KE4S and (after KEDR is fine) choose "redetermine prof. segment".

The old docs. are reversed and a new document is posted so you get 2 more documents for every old document.

You can also delete the wrong CO-PA records physically using report RKECADL1 (see note 1405404 + search in SAPNET for info) and transfer it to CO-PA again using KE4S. Thus you've only 1 document in CO-PA with the right chars. (if KEDR is working fine now).

Try both apporaches in test-client first.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks as if KE4S doesn´t work since we are using an accounting-based type of prof. analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you are right i missed the word "accounting-based" in your previous posting. The info given is only for costing-based CO-PA.

Just checked SAPNET-note 69384 point 2.5.4 this looks not good...

Best regards, Christian

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

THats what I was wondering after seeing the replies to this thread...

If you are using ABC, then I think reversing the invoices and reposting them is the solution

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the invoices have already been sent to the customers, deleting the invoices would not really be a good decision.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need not send new invoices to the customers... But, reversal and reposting is the only choice for you

OR ELSE

Post F-02 debiting and crediting the Sales Account..... This will be cumbersome though

Br, Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, try out transaction KE4S .. In update control.. use the middle radio button ( Reversal of Line Items)..

KE4S will reverse existing COPA documents and post new one..

Regards

Sarada