cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center wise & customer and vendor ageing balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If anyone has developed the profit center ageing report for customer & vendor open items, then plz provide me the logic used. I need the same to implement for my customer.

Standard reports ( FBL1N/FBL5N or new GL reports) are not solving my purpose

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Developing a Z report is your only option

BTE 1650 wont help you if you have more than one PC involved in the transaction

If you use Doc Spliting, then develop a ZFBL5N copyng the standard FBL5N and refer the table FAGLFLEXA for each document posted in BSEG/BKPF

I have developed such report in the past and it worked....

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

PCA wise Customer Aging: - Development

I also developed the same report with following logic and It is working till now.

1. Copy the Standard customer aging report S_ALR_87012176 and pass the same documents into FAGLFLEXTA and get the Profit Center.

PCA wise Open Items: - Standard

1. GO to FAGLL03 Report

2. Give all customer reconciliation accounts in GL Account Field in selection (including Spl GL Recon Accounts)

3. and Execute report, call Customer Code, and Profit Center Field in Layout (in standard layout, Customer Code available, name is not viable).

4. Short PCA and Customer wise, we will get PCA wise Open Items.

use the same logic for Vendor also.

Please check and revert if you need more clarity.

Regards,

Ganesh Lokam

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

we are not using NEW -GL .. still NEW-GL not activated.. so kindly tell me in this case wht should i do.we are working on ECC6 but thing is we have not Activated NEW-GL..FYI

Kindly tell wht should i do for Fetching the value in Profit CEnter, Material as well Qty..

Kind regards

Pranav Kr. Gupta.

SAP FICO Consultant.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Honable Sir,

we are not using NEW GL Document Splitting.. we use ECC6 but still not activated... in this case what should i do for Fetch the value in Profit Center, Material as well Qty.

Kindly help me in this Report i.e FBL5N.

kind regards

Pranav Kr.Gupta

SAP FICO Consultant.

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the BTE 1650 for the purpose , where in you can get the profit center in the profit center field .

The FM - SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 is ment for the purpose , where you can code your requirements and then assign the same in FIBF .

Hope it helps .

Cheers ,

Dewang