Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pi sheet ; stock list in CO60 & BOM list in CO60

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

client requirement is in CO6O ;

1. i can do goods issue in through pi - sheet . i have material , qty. and batch column.

i manuaaly fill all the things. now here my requirement is to have stock list just like that of MMBE theer to shown for that particular material . i dont want jump transaction to mmbe . means in batch column i will F4 which will show me present stock of that material.

2. i put good recipt qty. or quantity produced in CO60 .

there my requirement is of BOM list like CS03 within the same screen . theer i want a push button which will give me a BOM list as per teh qty i have given in the produced qty.

please advice on how to go about this requirement.

we dont use X-steps .

reagrds ,

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

uwe_dittes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

create your own function module and use dynamic function call functionality in case such features should be accessible in PI Sheets: <http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/47/4145388b0f790ee10000009b38f842/frameset.htm>

If you use XSteps it is quite comfortable to set up dynamic function calls (have a look at the XSteps library available on SDN for free [also containing information for non XSteps- usage of process instructions])

Greetings

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

For 1,

Try to create the new search help and attach them to collective search help for batch (MCH1 search help in SE11).

You can get the batch stock from table MCHB (batch stock at storage location). Create view for it and create elementary search help. Then attach them to collective search help MCH1.

Hope it helps.

Edited by: ayethebing on Mar 10, 2011 1:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

this helped me in solving part 1 thanks a lot.

regards,

satish

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I have not worked in similar requirement but we can do so with the help of search help & dynpro .

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

any one who has worked on similar requirement ?

please advice.

regards,

satish