Hello MM Gurus,
What is the function of CONDITION RECORDS and ACCESS SEQUENCE for output determination in IM level.
Secondly I am trying to define a new output type for label in Tcode NACE . Can you explain me in detail what are the steps I have to carry to configure this.
Any CONDITION RECORDS have condition keys which in turn prompt your required output & ACCESS SEQUENCE search valid condition with defined condition keys in the system which then in turn to have output automatically
For MIGO output determination , you need to defined & Maintain Condition Tables, Access Sequences, Maintain Output Types for IM Documents, Maintain Output Determination for IM Documents & Create IM Documents Condition Records( MN21) in following path;
SPRO-Materials Management -Inventory Management and Physical Inventory - Output Determination.
Can you explain me in detail what are the steps I have to take to configure the output determination. I am trying to define a new output type by copying an standard output type ( label version 1). I am configuring it for a single plant. Also in condition record I see debit and credit indicators?
Pls follow the below steps:
1. Maintain the Printer Name in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Printer Setting
2. Ensure that in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Item Print Indicator, 1 stands for Matl Doc print out
3. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Print Version, maintain Print Version 2 for MIGO_GR
4. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Maintain Pr indicator for GR docs, for mvt type 101 maintain Print indicator as 1.
5. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Maintain Output Types, for the Output types WE01, WE02 and WE03, ensure the foll:
a. Default Values: Dispatch Time is 3 or 4 as per reqmt. and Tr medium is 1
b. Print Parameter is 7
6. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Printer Det->Pr Det by Pl/StoLoc, maintain the Output device for all your Plants and Sto Locations for WE01, WE02 and WE03.
7. Go to MN21, for Tr Type WE, Print Version 3, maintain Print Item as 1.
Now the settings are ready for Printing GR doc
8. While doing MIGO, ensure that in General Tab, you get "3 Collective Slip" beside the Print Indicator and you tick mark the field.
9. Now depending on the setting in 5a, the Matl doc is printed. If it is 3, you have to print it using MB90. If it is 4, it is printed immediately.
You can define a new output type by copying an standard output type in NACE with application "ME"
You have following output types:
WE01-INDIVIDUAL SLIP PRINT SELECTION IN MIGO
WE02-INDIVIDUAL SLIP ALONG WITH INSPECTION SLIP
WE03-COLLECTIVE SLIP IN MIGO
I wonder , why you are getting debit and credit indicators in condition record(MN21).
Did you created new condition table & what are the condition keys in your condition table.Check details in access sequence.
I need to print Labels (Customized as per client requirements) while doing MIGO goods receipt against process order. I did all settings by using output type WEE1, created entry in condition table (MN21/22) and access sequence is 0001 for WEE1. Still nothing is printing. I need help.