cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while implementing "SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to implement "SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor" in one of my scenarios. I am getting the following error in my receiver file channel while this module is being execute: The IDOC metadata is not available in EC1.

I have imported the IDOC metadata in PI to be used further in my mapping, hence this error should not have come.

Looking for some pointers to solve this issue.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to like authorization issue with the user in communication channel.

It might not be having proper authorizations for Idocs.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Thanks for your quick responses. The issue was with the SAP Release version mentioned by me in the channel. I mentioned the wrong version.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a similar kind of Issue. Can any one let me know where to check for the SAP Release Version in R/3 back end System where from we are importing the IDOC into SAP PI System.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you should log on to the R/3 system, then go to System -> Status -> There you can see the version. E.G. - ECC 6.0, so 6.0 is the release version.

Warm Regards,

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are following the blog: "/people/william.li/blog/2009/04/01/how-to-use-user-module-for-conversion-of-idoc-messages-between-flat-and-xml-formats

Please make sure that Module Parameters of your RCV CC refers to Destination/JCA Connection Factory previously created on NWA.

regards,

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep in mind this feature is available from SAP PI 7.11.

BR,

Giuseppe