cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error determination sequence CKMLCP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the problem with the execution the transaction code CKMLCP, because I have activated the functionality "Actual Cost Component split" after the activation of material ledger, and ran the program "MLCCS_STARTUP", only for one plant. The material ledger has movements since two years ago.

The system was running correct, but now I have the problem in the all plants. In the plant where I did the activation, the funcionalitiy show this message dump :

Probably the only way to eliminate the error is to correct the program.

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to find an interim solution in an SAP Note. If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following keywords: "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" "

"SAPLCKMC" or "LCKMCF03"

"BREAKRC"

If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error

notification to SAP, include the following information:

1. The description of the current problem (short dump)

To save the description, choose "System->List->Save->Local File

(Unconverted)".

2. Corresponding system log

Display the system log by calling transaction SM21.

Restrict the time interval to 10 minutes before and five minutes

after the short dump. Then choose "System->List->Save->Local File

(Unconverted)".

3. If the problem occurs in a problem of your own or a modified SAP program: The source code of the program

In the editor, choose "Utilities->More

Utilities->Upload/Download->Download".

4. Details about the conditions under which the error occurred or which

actions and input led to the error.

And the others plants in the second activity the transaction code "determination sequence", the system show the mesagge "1.550 materials are not costed multi-level", but this materials are finished products and semifinished products, and this material before was running correct. In the process multilevel price determination, the system has not any process.

Some me how I can solved this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am needing your help ... when I run the transaction

CKMLCP, in step Multi-Level, MUST put the code (MUST_MULTI) in the bar because I'm running transaction 04/2010, but gave an error, but when you click "Post"to see the errors, but do not appear as I do to see? Error occurred for almost all materials.

What can be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I believe the best option is to contact SAP and raise an OSS Message..

Regards

Sarada