cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Safety-Status Network on report shipping orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status network of the report Shipping orders (Document type RDO- )?

Is it suppose to be delivered by SAP or it is something that needs to be configured?

If it needs to be configured, could anybody give some help on it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joni,

I know this is an old forum string, however it might be helpful for others as well.

The Report Shipping Orders status network is defined in SAP Note: 1722710 - Please refer to document type: {R} - Report Shipping Order.

EH&S Document Type: RDO corresponds with DMS Document Type: {R}. However in the standard config DMS document {R} has not been predefined. The mapping between these document types is defined in IMG activity: Assign EH&S Document Types to DMS Document Types.

I assume that the issue you try to solve is to define an initial status to the Shipping Reason - IMG Activity: Specify Shipping Reason, correct?

You mention you think something is missing. Indeed, I believe in certain SP levels of software component EA-APPL, SAP has predefined an initial status IMG activity Specify Shipping Reason which is not maintained in the system (see SAP Note 1722710 post-implementation activiites).

Try to define the DMS type {R} with the status network defined in SAP Note: 1722710. However, I believe the report shipping order process (to trigger user exists: check, generation, saving, sending of shipping orders) will work without a status defined (status field left blank).

Kind regards,

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Its DMS document types generally supplied along with the standard system, but you can have an option to extend the status network if required. Each of the EHS document types like shipping order must be assigned to DMS document types to work.

Regards,

Keshav

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/d6/523c3ceb367e57e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I assume you ask for the report specific set up in customizing ...

You have to have the Business proceess ( For example MSDS distribution),

Shipping reason(For example Sales order call to send MSDS,SD Call),reason type as order ,delivery etc

Initial status of report (Created or released),if cover sheet required ,need to bundle etc ...

Also communication (email etc) need to be assigned

product safetyreport shipping-basic settings

Hope this will help.

Thanks&Regards'

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Initial status of report (Created or released),if cover sheet required ,need to bundle etc ...

I am asking about specific question. I can not select the initial status of the report that is created or released. Nothing comes out.

System default is {1, but when I looked at search help nothing comes out and after that I can not save any change.

My system doesn't have anything configured. I believed something is missing. Thats why I want to do it myself.

Does anybody know anything about it?

Hi Keshav,

I need to do the config on the corresponding RDO document type, because it wont allow to send a shipping order.

Thank you Joni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joni, Yes, you need to do DMS document settings for document type Shipping order and then you need map to RDO in Assign EH&S Document Types to DMS Document Types.

Also refer Note 1408009 - Settings for EH&S Product Safety documents, may be of use to you

Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

This is the reason that I am asking the Status network for RDO so that I can configure it.

Do you have any clue for me?

Joni