It is necessary that you maintain condition records for the desired message types:
1. Choose Master data -> Messages -> <Purchasing document> -> Create or Change from the Purchasing menu.
2. Enter the message type and choose the key combination. The latter determines the condition table in which the condition record is stored.
3. Make the necessary entries.
4. On the next screen, create the individual condition records.
5. Via the menu options Goto -> Means of communication, enter the desired means of communication (e.g. ouput device such as a fax) for each message record. Also in request status, maintain u2018 Only Error Statuses Are to Be Returned')
6. Save your data
Now you can use this message for output of changed PO.
Thanks for your reply.
Could you please expain me clearly, my requirement was when ever we are creating a PO first time it should be sent to vendor through EDI and it is working fine for me (Output type used here is NEU).
Now i am changing the same PO and changed PO has to be sent to vendor through FAX and I have to create XXX new output type for this, means FIRST time PO has to select output type NEU and medium is EDI, SECOND time same PO with changes has to select output type XXX and medium is FAX.
I dont think its possible in Standard since we maintain the condition record for message determination for the PO document type combination only.
Anyhow you can enter the required output type manually while making any changes in the PO by selecting the messages tab.
Thanks & Regards,