cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in allocating excise invoice number interval not found number object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am getting following error when i am creating commercial invoice through Transaction code VF01.

"error in allocating excise invoice number interval not found number object J_1IEXCLOC:.

I checked in SDN and found that various post regarding this isssue and even i checked and maintained all the Object but till facing same issue.

Stranger case is, this is happening at the time of VF01 and SAP get terminated.

Number ranges for billing document type is updating properly but i am trying to open that created biling document

through VF03, i am getting error message" this document does not exist.

Thanks in advance

Regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally system will throw this error if CIN details are not maintained in J1ID for that customer and material, if the box is selected for automatic excise invoice in IMG settings. Also ensure once again that number range object is maintained for both J_1IEXCLOC and J_1IINTPR2 and most importantly, for CURRENT YEAR.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check excise invoice no.range interval maintained for series group(belongs to sales) in J1I9 ?

Check invoice interval no.maintained in SNRO for object - 'RV_BELEG' for billing document will be same as

billing document type in VOFA & also check & compare current invoice number with last billing document no. in VBRK.

Check excise defaults were maintained in SPRO CIN settings ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the all object and this is maintained for year 2010-2011.

Actually i m worry that why SAP Get update terminated while saving the commercial invoice through VF01 not excise invoice.

Even i untick the "Create EI"which is suggested by Lakshmipathi.

Could anybody let me know why this is happening?

I am not able to create a test document because of this.

Many thanks!!!

Regards

Ajit Jaiswal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be automatic Excise Invoice generation is set in IMG.

Check in IMG Logistics-General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Excise Groups where if you have already ticked the box "Create EI", just remove it and redo the process.

Update the forum still if you face the same issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply..

As you suggested, i did it but error is till there and getting same error.

Regards

ajit