cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU to CRM contract replication BDOC empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on the replication of contract from ISU to CRM.

We have done all the necessary setting,like assigning default product,running ecrm_generate_everh report etc

When we are running initial load on SI_CONTRACT,only single BDOC is getting generated which is error free but still it contains no data.

Since its without an error ,we are not able to figure out whats the error is.

Regards

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182293
Participant
0 Kudos

If you face this problem solution is:

Check whether in the IS-U system in table CRMSUBTAB, the following entry exists and where necessary implement it with Transaction SM30.

CONSUMER      CRM

OBJNAME         SI_CONTRACT

UP OR DOWN   D

OBJCLASS       BUSPROCESSND

OPERATION

OBJECTTYPE

MOD NAME      IBSSI_CONTRACT_EXTRACT

INACTIVE

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any filters set that is affecting the data? Did you also check the extended part along with the classical part? Did you have any parent-child relation maintained in the adapter object? Check all this and let me know.

Regards

Prasenjit

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Do you see any errors in ST22. If not, I think you might need to debug the flow here. Can you check out the no. of entries in the source table and in destination table? If there's 1 BDoc formed, check the Block size in R3AC* trxn.

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have a similar probblem, but whe replicate SI_Contract are there a dump.I had check all guides and i have a theory. i generated the report ecrm_generate_everh and table filled, but the fields contractpos and contracthead has values '0000000000000' and i run the report ecrm_check_everh says than i have missing contracts, i think that for reason i can't replicate contracs. Could you help me please!!!

Thnks a lot!!!!