Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tax information exists for billing document

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using CRM billing in our CRM 7.0 system. We have configured TTE for calculating tax conditions.

There is an issue with one of the billing document which is displaying an error as "No tax information exists for billing document XXXXXXX-0000000010, condition type MWST."

In the billing document Status tab the AC Transfer status is showing "A Other Errors"

How can I find the cause of this error? Any suggestions?

Regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PePe,

Can you check updating prices at item level using pricing type G (Update Taxes and keep all others as it is)? Try to save and redistribute the billing document then.

If the above doesn't work,

1) Switch on the trace with TTE_TRACEMODE = 30 or TTE_TRACEMODE = X (uppercase) in SU3

2) Reopen billing doc and update the prices with pricing type G.

3) Click on TTE button item level and read the log. You should get some clue from here.

Hope this helps.

Regds,

Raghu

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to update the pricing conditions. The Update Button is disabled in the billing document.

I have set the parameter TTE_TRACEMODE = X , however i am not able to see the Tax Procedure Log under TTE.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

PePe,

Would it be possible for you to cancel this billing doc and recreate? This would help you to analyse any issues with tax document or pricing document BEFORE save.

If you are unable to see Trace tab in your TTE doc, try using the parm value as 30. Moreover, if you use 1TTE instead of 0TTE for TTE call in your pricing procedure, use param value as 1 instead of X. reset vmc using sm52 before you continue with recreation of billing doc.

Regds,

raghu

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This billing document is the cancellation document of one of the successfully transfered billing document.

I found that there is no Tax Event called for the Item in the TTE document. Whereas other cancellation billing documents are having Tax event in the TTE document.

Regards,

PP

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I ran the TTE_SIMULATION using the input document of the billing doc. Here the Tax event was correctly picked up in the output document of TTE. How can we replace the Original output document with the one we simulated. It is saved as an XML file.

This can resolve my problem. Any idea on it, kindly share.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

PePe,

Unfortunately it is not possible. The only way to retrigger your taxes is by updating the prices, which in your case seems not be possible.

Are you able to change billing date or pricing date in the billing document? A change in pricing date also will re-trigger the price calculations and taxes. If this is not possible, there should be a way to trigger this programatically. I think you need to research from that view point of how to retrigger prices / taxes programatically.

Regards,

Raghu

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to change the Value date but that does not trigger tax determination.

I read in the help.sap that we can overwrite the existing output document with the new output document generated from simulation using XML Export and Import. However I am not successful in overwriting the document.

Any idea on this?

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share how you have solved this issue..

Regards,

Tejaswini P.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

go to Tcode Me12 , to create info record , if it exist change it

follow these snapshot

BR
M. Ezzat