cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"2LIS_17_i3OPER" showing '0' Records in RSA3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i checked the data for the datasource 2LIS_17_i3OPER(Plant Maitenance Datasource) in RSA3, it is showing '0' Records. though i filled the set up table for the relevant Application from SBIW, and able to see the data for the datasour 2LIS_17_i3HDR but not for the 2LIS_17_i3OPER.

In filling the setup table there are two events with the Check Boxes:

When i dont use (Check the box) the Notification Event (EVENT I0) i am able to fill the setup table.

But when i use the same check box i get the following error.

I am getting below error.

No extraction structure for event I0: Messages active

Message no. MCEX106

Diagnosis

You called the setup for the extractor structures of application '17' (Plant Maintenance). However no extractor

structure is active for event I0 (messgaes).

System Response

Data for event I0 is not transferred to the BW interface.

Procedure

First activate the desired extractor structures for application '17' using the Customizing Cockpit and then start the

setup again.

Can anyone give an Idea on this.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu/Murali,

Thank you for the reply.

Today when i restarted the system and logged in i was able to check the records for the Operations datasource.

Murali, yes you are correct i havent activated the extract structure related to the event i0. This solved my problem.

Vishnu thank you i was able to check the data in the Setup table.

I thing i would like to know that , i have seen many forums and even myself today faced the problem that whenever we logout and login some issues get resolve.....is it some kind of bug and what exactly is the reason..?

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While filling setup tables only flag event I3 - Orders. You should be able to fill now.

May be you do not have any notification datasource activated (event I0)..like 2LIS_17_I0NOTIF, which is why you get the error when you also select event I0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the table MC17I30OPRSETUP has any records.

The above table is the setup table of your DS, if this table doesn't have any data obviously RSA3 will not have data.

Note: Please donot go by the count of the setup table and the RSA3 for any DS, they will be different.

One more thing to check is whether your DS is active in LBWE

Thanks,

Vishnu

Edited by: Ravula Vishnu on Mar 21, 2011 3:23 PM