cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Process in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I filled the down payment in PO (Down payment amount )with payment processing tab. What is next procedure for clear the same.....

Neeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved herself

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved hereself

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

find following points

1. F-47 - Create Down Payment Request (Here in selection screen specify all the necessary details (Doc Type - KA) and press enter, on this screen specify amount to be paid in advance and also specify the PO Document and line item and SAVE)

2. F-48 - Down Payment Entry w.r.t. Down Payment Request No

3. F-54 - Down Payment Clearing

At the time of MIRO, it will pop-up that advance payment is done to this vendor against this PO.

Also take help of your FI Consultant if required

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I m asking about in sap Ecc 6.00 EHP4 new tab is avaiable in PO header and Item level for down payment....

Neeru

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP ECC 6.0, Enhancement Package 4 (SAP_APPL 604), Business Function MM, Integration of Materials Management and Financial Accounting (LOG_MMFI_P2P), you can save down payment data in the purchase order, at both header and item level, which the system copies to financial accounting as default values. You can specify down payment categories, down payment amounts, down payment percentages, and due dates in the purchase order.

In the reportDown-Payment Monitoring for PO, (report RM06DPMONITOR), you can display all

the purchase orders with down payment-relevant data whose due dates are within a certain

period. In addition to the due date, you can use further selection criteria to select purchase

orders (for example, vendor, purchasing group, and document date). From the report, you can

display data for purchase orders and branch to the FI applications for creating and changing

down payment requests and down payments. You can change the default down payment data

there.

also , if your in ECC 6.0 with EHP4 and want to process down payment clearing for Invoice processed via Logistics route, then remove the checkbox for component 'FI-PDP' in table TBE11 in SM30.

and recheck the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I remove the checkbox and than make the po with down payment and done MIGO and MIRO but only message is come at the time of miro but down payment amount not adjust. What is proper way through Logistic....

Neeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expets,

When I do ME2DP and execute, data shown down payment request does not .

I try to create down payment ( shift +f8) T.code shown FPDP_CREATE and I press Entrer and only PO down payment data shown.

Please confirm what is the next process......?

Neeru Dimri