cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account IDocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am running into a strange problem that has me quite stumped. I have an inbound G/L Account IDoc (GLMAST01) that will be modifying a G/L Account or potentially creating a new G/L Account.

The IDoc posts successfully (WE02) however the tables are not getting updated (SKA1, SKAT, SKB1). When I check the transaction FS00 the record details have not changed. I have tried running the IDoc through the testing tool (WE19) but the same issue happens.

I have noticed this sort of behavior before with Profit Centers and Cost Centers that usually happens as a result of not having all of the required fields populated in the IDoc, however in this case I have taken an existing record that I am using so I am pretty sure that I have all of the required fields populated.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the inbound system check BD87 if the IDOC is processed without errors (but I am sure you did that...). I used GLMAST message type at one customer to transfer account numbers to different test/development clients but I've never had such a case.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turns out you have to hard code the message function (MSGFN) for GLMAST01.

Answers (0)