Execution of F111 & FBPM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do provide some information & uses of the following T.Codes

1. FIBLFFP

2. F111

3. FBMP1.

We are able to create a document in T.Code FIBLFFP, but not able to proceed further for payment ruin in F111

We have tested in F110 the system is posting the payment for the same vendor but not able to post in F111.

Have we left something to configure in the system.

We have done the relevant config in F8BF,F8BG.

Do suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I have a question related to F111, I have posted 1 doc using FB01 (doc type TP). Now I want to clear it using F111 by giving Doc Number in F111 but every time its giving a error message 'Proposal is not getting generated'. So wanna ask what I am doing wrong there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unsolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check consistency between F110 and F111 (account configuration) using F8BH.

Review F111 configuration with F11CU (like FBZP for F110).

What are your settings for "Define Process Steps"?...maybe need to release the Payment Request.

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

We have already checked the consistency with F8BH, no inconsistency. Table T042i & T042Y are consistence

In F11CU what we have to check....can you be more elaborate on what do you mean by "what are your settings for "Define Process Steps"?...maybe need to release the Payment Request"... where can i find those process steps.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you kindly let us know the reason why we are not able to execute F111 successfully.

Let me explain what we have done....we have completed the config setting in F11CU and checked consistency check in F8BH...and system displayed no inconsistency.

We have executed F-59 and created a payment request, then we executed FIBLFFP.

Can you let us know the detailed steps to be followed to execute F111 for Vendor's Payment.

We checked F110,the system is picking the vendor open item and processing the payments but not for F111.

Do suggest, if we have missed out any config or setting in system,so that we can post payment in F111 transaction to vendors.

Actually our requirement is that we want to extract a excel file (from payment run) which will be sent /linked to our bank system for processing the vendor payment.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to use F111 for Vendor these are the steps:

1) Create Payment Request with "FIBLAPOP - Vendors - Payment Request ". Here go to Environment->Settings-> Processing Steps. Double click FI-AP-PR and see what is marked here, by default it should be "Release".

2) F111. Assuming your configuration is ok, this is all you need. You can check if the Payment Request was created with F8BT. Write down the Payment Request Key (number) and use it in F111 dynamic selection, just to test.

Payment Request will create a posting like this:

D AP

C Your Clearing Account (defined in configuration)

F111

D Your Clearing Account

C Bank

I hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for good suggestion.Yes we are able to post the document in F111 successfully after posting the vendor payment request in FIBLAPOP.

But we have some points to be clarified.

1. In FIBLAPOP we like to execute Payment Request to multiple/ range of Vendor. At present we have teh option for selecting one vendor only.

2.We would like to know how the system can clear the specific invoice/document while creating the vendors payment request document in above T.Code.

3. And finally we need a details of payments made in F111, export to excel file which can be sent/upload to the bank for making the payment to the vendors.

Also if you know,can you tell us the use of the T.Code :FBPM1. Can i download all the details for which payment has been processed in FBPM1 which can been sent to bank.

Thank you once again for your useful suggestions.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good.

1) I don't think you can do it for multiple vendors

2) Payment Requests are created without reference to an Invoice (Free Form Payment), so you may need to do a Clearing (manual or automatic) with the Invoice after this. Payment Request will create the debit to the Vendor.

3) I would create a Payment Media (file) with PMW (Payment Media Workbench, DMEE t-code) and assign it to a new Payment method. This require some configuration but it works very good. Or maybe you can use the Payment List Report (RFZALI20) in F111 (Edit>Payment>Payment List).

I haven't used FBPM1, but I think it only allows you to group together several Payment Runs into one Payment Media.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

1) I don't think you can do it for multiple vendors : Then it will not be useful to switch the process from F110 to F111.

Someone informed me that we can run F111 which in turn will generate the required file as per the formate specified by bank to upload/send the same to bank.

2) Payment Requests are created without reference to an Invoice (Free Form Payment), so you may need to do a Clearing (manual or automatic) with the Invoice after this. Payment Request will create the debit to the Vendor : So it will increase some man hrs as the user has to devote some time for clearing the payment & clearing docs.

3) I would create a Payment Media (file) with PMW (Payment Media Workbench, DMEE t-code) and assign it to a new Payment method. This require some configuration but it works very good. Or maybe you can use the Payment List Report (RFZALI20) in F111 (Edit>Payment>Payment List) : If you can provide some more info on PMW...it will be helfpful. As i have never worked in PMW.

I haven't used FBPM1, but I think it only allows you to group together several Payment Runs into one Payment Media : Let me check on it.

If you can suggest something better,do so else thanks for your time.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any suggestion for my query.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Any suggestion.

Regards,