cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extenally connection for the i-phone or i-pad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, good morning from Spain.

I have questions about setting up externally connection for i-phone or i-pad connection

I want to connect externally with the i-phone and i-pad of my client to his server.

What settings do I have to access ports or ip to connect?

I have opened the router of the company's to the server: "cliente.es:12016" and so connect to the server with Remote Desktop.

How or where configure the access to SAP Business One?

Where to set up what comes through cliente.es: 12016 goes to 8080 or 8443?

In the Integration Solution for SAP Business One:Integration Framework or Integration Application explorer to do any configuration?

When i connect with my i-phone i get the message:

connection failed

network connection is lost (-1005)

Close

The idea is connect like the example of SAP:

In the example B1mobile.tdc.sap.com:8443 is going to some server which will be set somewhere

thank everyone in advance

sorry for my english

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gonzalo,

Please see this presentation with respect to B1if and Apple connection ...

http://service.sap.com/~sapidp/011000358700001158282010E/index.htm

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've seen this presentation.

With this presentation I connected to my laptop with the ad-hoc network and usb conector for the i-phone.

But now In the real time without a free demo environment I have to connect a i-phone of the client with his server regardless of where he is, like when i connect to the Demo of SAP at B1mobile.tdc.sap.com and that is not explained in any presentation or in any document

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've seen this presentation.

With this presentation I connected to my laptop with the ad-hoc network and usb conector for the i-phone.

But now In the real time without a free demo environment I have to connect a i-phone of the client with his server regardless of where he is, like when i connect to the Demo of SAP at B1mobile.tdc.sap.com and that is not explained in any presentation or in any document

Thanks

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

Port 8443 needs to be open in the customer server so the iPhone can access B1if server and get the information with a secure connection. The iPhone needs to have SSL on and the port should be 8443 also defined in the mobile server address.

You can change the default 8443 port number if required, let me know if it is not possible for you to open port 8443 and I'll explain you how to do it.

Port 8080 is only is needed if you are not using a secure connection, should be used only for demo purposes. SSL is off then in the iPhone configuration.

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the port 8443 open in the server.

If i connect with explorer i get the login to the page of the integration application explorer. (B1iadmin)

In the iPhone i connect with this parameters: server.es:8443 ssl:on usuario:manager password:manager

But not connect with the iPhone

"In all these settings is as simple or reduced to only port 8443 is open?

Do not have to configure anything else anywhere?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in exactly the same situation, albeit it with an iPad.

I have successfully connected it to a demo laptop's ad hoc network, and I can see it tries to connect to my test cloud server's 8443 port from the B1authcheck logs.

I compared this unsuccessful log entry to my successful ad hoc network's log entry and it seems to break here:

"#177765 --- 2011-03-26T11:58:14, millis=1301165894004

Level CONFIG

Logger com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor

Class/Method com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BPLogger, log

Thread 9422

BPC141 XSL-stylesheet to execute: bizstore:/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.scenarios.authen/sap.B1Mobile/Authenticate1.xsl

----

#177768 --- 2011-03-26T11:58:14, millis=1301165894004

Level INFO

Logger com.sap.b1i.dblayer

Class/Method com.sap.b1i.dblayer.DBLayer$DBConnection, logP

Thread 9422

DBL012 DBConn.#65 Did an explicit DB-Rollback at point java.lang.Throwable

at com.sap.b1i.dblayer.DBLayer$DBConnection.Rollback(DBLayer.java:215)..."

I have tried connecting both via 3G and with the iPad connected to local Wifi.

SAP is 8.81 PL3 with the B1iC that ships with the patch. The iPad is running the 1.1.1 app.

Any insight will be appreciated!

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

With version 8.81:

Do you see something in the Integration Framework page -> Monitoring -> Authent. Monitor page? Any failed login for the B1Mobile scenario?

With version 8.8:

Please check if you have any failed event inside Control Center top menu -> Monitoring -> Auth. Events IPO-Users.

Please also check that you have inside the B1if menu -> Authentication -> Enforce Secure Transport = true for the sap.B1Mobile scenario.

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the page that you refers, I can see..

Message Log

Process Control

B1 Event Monitor

Queue Monitor

But not Authent. Monitor page....

In these options i see nothing special...

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry that menu doesn't exist in 8.8 version, only starting on 8.81 version. I have added a different path for 8.8 version, please check it.

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Scenarios -> Scenario User Def. Auth. ->Choose sap.B1Mobile

Enforce Secure Login = True

(In the Integration Component 1.0 PL02 this value is set to True, in previous version is set to False

Session Timeout = 10

On_Authenticate bfd = GetUsrPwd.bfd

Authentication bfd = Authenticate.bfd

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You see something in Control Center top menu -> Monitoring -> Auth. Events IPO-Users?

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without selection in this option:

authevent

user 001sap0004es-ESVM2003GONZALOBiodes09manager001sap00011

timestamp 2011-03-28_09:42.10

duration 20

event logon

nameSpace ipo

ipoStepURI /vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

userlist

enforceSecure false

authmode basic

session-to 10

session-handle 11032808044821800753AC1706227EB2

client-ip 127.0.0.1

authevent

user B1iadmin

timestamp 2011-03-25_12:59.24

duration 0

event logon

nameSpace ipo

ipoStepURI /GenerateTCInstance/com.sap.b1i.system.sld/ipo/SystemConnectionFactory.ipo/NotifyIPOCallbackService

userlist /com.sap.b1i.system.xc/xml.auth/users_ipo.xml

enforceSecure false

authmode basic

session-to 0

session-handle 11032512580914200776AC1706227A71

client-ip 192.168.100.17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria, I hope you don't mind helping me in parallel as I'm having the same issue.

The Control Center top menu -> Monitoring -> Auth. Events IPO-Users shows the 8080 B1iP node feedback, thus not the secure 8443 port communication for the B1mobile scenario.

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

Are you able to open B1if pages from the mobile?

Are you able to ping your server from the mobile?

http://www.ehow.com/how_5045546_ping-network-iphone.html

Regards,

Trinidad.

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene,

Could you please open a separate message in the forum? This way we will go separately as you are not working with the same version...

Thanks,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No response form host

I´ve tried to B1mobile.tdc.sap.com and i get the same answer...

But if...in the server i open the ports...the ping to this server is out.

Edited by: Gonzalo Gomez Gonzalez on Mar 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

In Integration Framework page -> Monitoring -> Authent. Monitor I only see feedback on the sap.Xcelsius scenario - again it says the info is from 8080 (while B1mobile is on port 8443, since Enforce Secure Transport = True for sap.B1Mobile?)

The attemps by the iPad to login only shows in the B1authcheck log. I have confirmed the time stamps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

8.81 version discussion now split off to "iPad issue when connecting to external server on 8.81 PL03"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we lost something in this story and is the "Documentation"

the question is:

"What we need to set and how? to set that up", Step by step.

Is there no documentation on this?.

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I don't have such document yet, I'm trying to find/build one.

Some questions:

1. Regarding the ping, what do you mean by?

But if...in the server i open the ports...the ping to this server is out.

Port 8443 needs to be open in the server, the firewall shouldn't block that port neither.

2. Are you using the server name or the IP to configure the mobile device?

Please try to configure the mobile device setting the IP address of B1if server instead of the machine name: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443

3. Are you able to access the address "https://server:8443/" (with server = IP address or B1if machine name) from a separate machine in the internet outside the customer network?

4. Are you able to access the address "https://server:8443/" (with server = IP address or B1if machine name) from the mobile device using a web browser?

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WsforMobile

General Information

Type W.AnySystem

Name WSforMobile

ID 001sap0003

WSAN

destProtocol http

destHost SERVIDOR

destPort 8080

destPath

query

proxyHost

proxyPort

authentification basic

user

password

sslTruststorePath

sslTruststorePassword

WSAS

WSAS

destProtocol http

destHost SERVIDOR

destPort 8080

destPath

query

proxyHost

proxyPort

authentification basic

user

password

sslTruststorePath

sslTruststorePassword

WSAR

associatedSrvIP SERVIDOR

These are the parameters in the Integration Solution for SAP Business One and in thes test conncection it´s ok

Connect to WSforMobile(WSAN) successfully

Connect to WSforMobile(WSAS) successfully

The connection to the server to the port 8443 ít´s ok.

Something is missing in the configuration, but i don´t know what.

1. The port is open and the firewall disabled

2. I´ve tried the two ways

3. Yes. at the end I include /B1iXcellerator and the address left me at the Integration Solution for SAP Business One to specify user and password

4. No. I´ve tried with Safari web browser and no connect. The message is that Safari can´t open the page because the server no response.

3 and 4= servidor.es:8443/B1iXcellerator

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

Can you please just try with "https://server:8443"? This page should show the Apache Tomcat main page without asking any password.

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

But for security reasons (company rules) the page left me in the B1iXcellerator to specify user and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Integration component 1.0 the parameter locate in: Scenarios->Scenario User Def. Auth.->Sap.B1Mobile->Enforce secure login=false. In the server open the port 8080 and in the connection in the iPhone SSL Of.

With Integration component 2.0 the parameter locate in: Scenarios->Scenario User Def. Auth.->Sap.B1Mobile->Enforce secure login=true. In the server open the port 8443 and in the connection in the iPhone SSL On.

In both cases, in SAP Business One the user must have marked Mobile User(MobileUser) and Password Never Expired (PwdNeverEx).

Edited by: Gonzalo Gomez Gonzalez on Apr 4, 2011 12:00 PM

Answers (0)