Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TB1200_88

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am gonna take a certification of B1 8.8 (TB1200_88). I have tried to use practice test but the practice test area is different with study guide. It is okay. If you have passed the exam, I would like to ask about the certification exam. Will it be different with practice test especially in the question area ? What is the minimum correct answer to passed it ?

TIA

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Peter is correct. Do not worry about the questions in the exam. Just prepare your self using study guide. it will take a lot of time but you will not regret to take SAP B1 certification.

I have passed the cerfitication with more than 80% score but unfortunately, the certificate isn't sent yet by SAP AG. That's what the local SAP office said.

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jimmy,

Can you guide how to approach SAP for this certification in India because i am not able to find any schedules in india for that certification...

Or

If i take certification in Pearson Vue,will i get SAP certification or Pearson Vue Certification...

please tell....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check this for more detail

[https://training.sap.com/in/en/search?SolutionId=124#certification]

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for giving information.

I checked the link,Its says 'No schedule is available in your country"...

I just want to know that If i take SAP Certification in Pearson Vue center,Will i get Pearson Vue certification or SAP AG certification

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certification in english languange is available in the pearson vue and SAP. if you are partner consultant, it is better to take certification in the SAP local office.

Check in this link :

http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap/

to know more about certification in India.

Both certification test, provide SAP AG certificate

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jimmy,

Thank you....

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve Sir,

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000849402010E/index.htm

I have tried to go for practice on this site, but it asks username and password.

Which username and password we should give??

I am presently perusing sap business one training from authorised institute.

I am going to appear for the coming certification exam on 30 sep 2011.

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,

Punam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Where did you get the 55% passing score? Are you referring to the c_tb1200_88 or an earlier version? When I took the exams on Aug 15, 2011, the screen displayed a 65% passing score. The test center is asking where I got this 55% figure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Bala is not much aware of the 8.8 certification as he mentioned in this thread....

The passing % is 64 .

you can refer the below thread for your reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You require miminum 65% to pass the certification C_TB1200_88

For 2005 it was 70%

For 2007 it was 55%

For 8.8 it will be 65%

Also check with your center

Regards Ramesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really? Thanks a lot Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the difference between this certification, and the C_TB1200_07 ? Is it just testing some newer material in 8.8 ?

Mulder
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The difference is indead the newer product materials but we also have emphasis on the implementation methodolgy AIP and support processes for SAP Business One.

Pls refer to the channel partner portal for the materials.

Peter

Mulder
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late reply - was not visiting the CSN for a while, will do more frequent again.

The C_TB1200_88 certification has a pass score of 67%. This is different from the previous version as the questions are different from the 2007 version.

Additionally the self-test questions are not identical but the simular questions as on the real exam. What we did in the development we build 2 times the number of questions needed for an exam. After valiadation, some questions were dropped. 80 question made it into the exam. THose questions that passed the validation but were not inlcuded in the exam were actually used in the self-test. Although the number of questions are not the same, the type of questions and difficulty level are the same.

The study guide is published to help you prepare for the certification. It will help you indentify those area's where you would need to focus on and the onces you are already familiair with.

About SAP Test centers / PearsonVue.

If you take the certification test at an SAP site or PearsonVue, in both cases they will be recognized by SAP. I get a weekly report from PV with the results and count into the partner program requirements.

Finally on the topic of the innovations & 8.81 additions.

The certification will include only the 8.80 release, not the innovations and new functionalities of 8.8*. Those are 'extras' in the delta learning maps but are not included in the certification.

Pls let me know if you have any additional questions / comments.

Peter Mulder

Manager SAP Business One Training development & Certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter, do you have any links to additional learning materials for this certification? I currently use 8.8.1, and am playing around with it daily to practise. However, I feel I need additional study material to prepare for the accounting aspects. Thanks in advance,

Lazar Radakovic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused someone says the passing for C_TB1200_88 is 55%, others - 65%, now it's 67%. What is the official passing mark?

Mulder
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lazar,

I just stumbled across this question again and in teh mean time we have released the 8.8 product elearning

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessone?rid=/webcontent/uuid/205e754b-4985-2e10-6ebb-9052abcc59ad [original link is broken]

You can use this to prepare the product area of hte certificaiton.

It does not cover the TB1200 content of hte certificaiton (implementaiton & suppor methodology). Those materials are on teh Channel Partner Portal (S-User login needed)

Peter

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I'm not clear about what you telling as Practice test area?

Is it any separate website? or you are referring the questions in the book itself?

In general, you will have more of scenario based questions in certification exam rather than straight questions like 'What is what?'

Regards,

Bala

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

You need to get 55% marks to pass the certification exam. Total questions will be 80.

Regards,

Bala

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the practice test link:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000849402010E/index.htm

I have tried to practice before exam there but not passed. Will the questions be different with the practice test ?

If I take the certification in both SAP local and pearson vue, will SAP AG admit both certification result ? what result will be used, from SAP local or pearson vue ?

Steve

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

No need to do certification exam in two centers. It's better to try in one center, preferably SAP local one.

If you have luck, even you can get some of the questions from the Practice test too

But questions will be like that only!.

Regards,

Bala

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala.

The cost to take exam in the SAP local is really higher that pearson vue. If I take exam in the pearson vue, it seems that sap would not admit it. I wonder why.

Steve

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Steve,

SAP will accept the Pearson Vue certificate also. You don't need to worry about it. You can do certification in Pearson vue also.

Regards,

Bala

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx Bala.

Will the questions in the Study Guide be the questions in the C_TB1200_88 ?

What are the question areas asked in the test ? In the practice test there are (1) AIP - methodology, (2) mapping customer business requirement, (3) logistic business process, (4) financial business process, (5) logistic and financial admin tasks, (6) standard setup and configure tasks, (7) queries and udv and udv, (8) area support process.

Did you really see the question areas when taking the C_TB1200_88 ?

you said that 55% correct answer will passed and the questions are 80, meanwhile in the practice test is only 42 questions. So, it is totally different.

I have also taken all the Self-Test for SAP Business One, Release 2007, Will some of the questions in the self-test asked in the C_TB1200_88 ?

Pls advice.

Steve

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I didn't know much about 8.8 certifications.

In general, Self practice tests are for sample only. Don't expect the same questions in the certification exam also.

Self tests exams are for sample only.

All the best for the certification exam.

Believe in Yourself

Regards,

Bala

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx again Bala.

Why didn't you know about certfication ? Didn't you take the certification ?

How much is the passing score ?

I also want to know if the crystal report and other enhancement of B1 8.8 are also asked in the exam. Do you find the questions relate to the B1 delta training in the certificagtion ?

Rgds,

Steve

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I'm working in a Channel partner. We are also an Education partner for SAP B1. But we are offering SAP 2007 certification only, so i didn't know much about 8.8 Certification.

Regards,

Bala