4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2011 10:10 AM by Faisal Iqbal RSS

List of Tables in SAP

Nuno Bento
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I am going to ask a fairly common question on these forums, but is there anywhere where I can get a list of all the tables in SAP.

Some replies to similar questions on here point to erpgenie.com, but none of the links seem to go anywhere u2013 they always result in u201CPage Not Foundu201D.

Is there anywhere where I can just get hold of a PDF document or documents that have this information?

Regards

Nuno

• Re: List of Tables in SAP
    Jeyakanthan A

Refer this WIKI resource [Frequently Used Tables|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/FrequentlyUsedTables]

Nuno Bento

Thanks for the info, but is there a source of more detailed information?

I would like to know what fields are in each table and perhaps a brief description of each table.

Thanks

Nuno

Dogboy 49

Nuno,

You can see the name of every field of every table in any SAP system by looking in SE84 (the repository) > ABAP Dictionary > Fields > Table fields.  Right now I am looking at a 6.0 ERP unenhanced system, and there are about 5.0Million table/field combinations.  I wish you good luck with compiling your list.  Please publish when you are complete, I would probably buy a copy myself.

I am not aware of a comprehensive listing of table descriptions. There exist on the web several sites that contain some  descriptions of some tables.   Just use one of the standard search engines, such as Google.

I don't know the purpose of your question.  If you are an academic, it is definitely a worthwhile area of research.  If you intend to use this info to satisfy some type of business requirement, such as support, or development, then I suggest you restrict your research exclusively to the direct areas that concern you.  Most fields in SAP software have zero impact on a company's day-to-day business, since they are unused by the implemented business processes.

Best Regards,

DB49

Faisal Iqbal

Not sure for the list of tables.. however to get the "number" of tables, you may use DB02 transaction..

Actions