I will suggest you
1) To maintain the vendor in customer mater under control Data Tab (Account Control) vendor field & vise versa
2)Select "Clearing with vendor/cutomer" fireld ineach master
In the payment run Parameter tab enter both vendor and customer numbers.
Edited by: Praveen Chirakkel on Mar 25, 2011 10:42 AM
1) Enter the corresponding customer/vendor master number in each other's masters to link the cusomter and vendor.
2) Select "Clearing with vendor/cutomer" fireld ineach master.
3) Ensure appropriate payment method is maintained in both masters.
4)In the payment run Parameter tab enter both vendor and customer numbers.
I have the following error in the payment proposal:
> Payment method selection additional log
> Payment method selection for items due on 28.03.2011 to the amount of EUR 300,00-
> Payment method "7" is being checked
> Company code-specific payment method data has been deleted
> No permitted payment method exists
Information re. vendor 385498 / customer 2700244 / paying company code XXXX ...
... payment not possible because of reported error
End of log
Can you help me to undestand which is the problem?
Thanks a lot,
In need information on the compensation of credit and debit.
The request of the client is to have a procedure that allow the netting in both following cases:
- Total amount vendor invoice > Total amount customer invoice;
- Total amount customer invoice > Total amount vendorinvoice.
My questions are:
- The transaction F110 allow the netting only in case *Total amount vendor invoice > Total amount customer invoice. How can I manage the other case?
- how can I produce an easy netting proposal? There is any standard SAP functionality for this aim?
It will be very appreciated to know your experiences about this topic.
Thanks a lot in advance