Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Create the track in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to create the track in to NWDS. I did the following steps:

1. Clicked on new/import development configuration .

2. selected the option Import from system landscape directory.

3. Selected the desired dev track and clicked the next button and i got the following Exception

com.sap.cms.util.exception.client.CMSClientDTCNotFoundException: A Development Configuration with id "*******" does not exist.
	at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:330)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:273)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:716)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:85)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.doInWorkerThread(DevConfImportSldPage.java:387)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.job.JdiJob$1.doInWorkerThread(JdiJob.java:77)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalJdiJob$3.run(InternalJdiJob.java:215)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.BusyBackgroundIndicator.showWhile(BusyBackgroundIndicator.java:74)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalJdiJob.internalRun(InternalJdiJob.java:189)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.runInternal(InternalDiiJob.java:306)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.runR(InternalDiiJob.java:204)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.run(InternalDiiJob.java:192)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com.sap.cms.util.exception.conf.CMSCFinderException
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
	at com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSParser.getException(CMSParser.java:419)
	at com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSConnector.callMethod(CMSConnector.java:516)
	at com.sap.cms.client.organizerAPI.CMSTransportOrganizerAPI.getConfiguration(CMSTransportOrganizerAPI.java:562)
	at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:304)
	... 12 more

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Jeetendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing the same Issue.

: HTTP response "Unauthorized" from CMS server.My id has NWDI.Developer as well as NWDI.Administrator.kindly help me in resolving that issue.

Regards

Deepa

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Could you please paste the entire exception that you see in the logs?

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing same issue. Please share the solution in case you have resolved this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Vasu

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

com.sap.cms.util.exception.client.CMSClientDTCNotFoundException: A Development Configuration with id "*******" does not exist.

The trackname was apparently starred out by the author, normally there you see something like ABC_MYTRACK_D. Lets use this name in this example.

This error indicates that the track MYTRACK cannot be found on CMS.

Have you either renamed or deleted the track "MYTRACK"?

If you want to continue working on this track save the track definition in CMS for safety. Simply go to the CMS webui and resave the track.

In case that the track "MYTRACK" doesn't exist anymore you should remove
the corresponding development configuration from NWDS. Otherwise you will get exception like the one above again and again.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Just to give you a background we migrated our portal to new hardware with new host name and System id. We changed in landscape configuration for all tracks accordingly. I also removed old Dev configuration from NWDS and also deleted the config from file system. Now when i try to import Development configuration i am getting below screenshot . DEP is our new portal system id  and EPD is our old system id. As you can see in below screenshot, for some tracks internal name starts with EPD and for some with DEP. I can import tracks starting with internal name EPD (old portal sid) but not the ones with DEP(new portal sid). I am getting same error as mentioned in the thread.

Thanks in advance,

Vasu

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw the ticket you opened, I answered you there.

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin,

We have resolved this issue by deleting the old Development configurations (created when using old system) in SLD and saving domain and track data in landscape configurator. Anyway thanks for your support for looking into our issue.

Thanks & Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Would you please tell us the updates of your problem? We are experencing the same problem.

Best regards,

Sean

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Please check the below mentioned points and confirm whether the result from your side are positive or not?

Test 1 for CBS Buildspace existence:

Is there by any chance the CBS Build-spaces or the DTR-Workspaces have got deleted?

Please open the below mentioned URL to check the build-spaces status.

http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc.CBS.WebUI/WebUI

Now inside the Buildspaces table, check whether both the build-spaces of your track,

<SID>_<TrackID>_D

<SID>_<TrackID>_C

both are present or not?

Test 2 for CMS Track existence:

Check in the CMS Web UI

http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcSLCMS~WebUI/Cms

here, in the Tracks table, please check whether your track is present or not?

Let me know about the results.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shreyas,

I confirm that the CBS Build-spaces or the DTR-Workspaces have not deleted and its there and yes the track is on right track (in the Tracks table). Second the problem is still there as before i am getting the following error

com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: HTTP response "Unauthorized" from CMS server "http://CE72SERVER1:50000" // I wonder why the hell its pointing to this server the DTR is in different server.
	at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:327)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:273)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:716)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:85)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.doInWorkerThread(DevConfImportSldPage.java:387)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.job.JdiJob$1.doInWorkerThread(JdiJob.java:77)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalJdiJob$3.run(InternalJdiJob.java:215)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.BusyBackgroundIndicator.showWhile(BusyBackgroundIndicator.java:74)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalJdiJob.internalRun(InternalJdiJob.java:189)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.runInternal(InternalDiiJob.java:306)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.runR(InternalDiiJob.java:204)
	at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.internal.job.InternalDiiJob.run(InternalDiiJob.java:192)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSConnectorException: HTTP response "Unauthorized" from CMS server "http://CE72SERVER1:50000" // Again the same thing the DTR and SLD is in some other server which i have configured in //preferences properly.
	at com.sap.cms.client.connector.CMSConnector.callMethod(CMSConnector.java:449)
	at com.sap.cms.client.organizerAPI.CMSTransportOrganizerAPI.getConfiguration(CMSTransportOrganizerAPI.java:562)
	at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:304)

The strenge thing is that its pointing to some other server which is not there anymore and in the preference i have already changed and configured the proper one.

Thanks & Regards

Jeetendra

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Can you please confirm whether the "NWDI.Developer" or "NWDI.Administrator" UME Roles as well as Groups are assigned to the User ID by which you are trying to import the development configurations.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas,

Yes the user is having both roles and can access and alter the setting by using the browser so there is no chance of missing authentication or authorization what i am trying to say is that by using the NWDS it is looking in some other NWDI server which in case is not the right one. I hope you get the problem. And i have highlighted the line which indicates that NWDS is checking in the wrong server please have a look on the error posted in the previous post.

Thanks & Regards

Jeetendra

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Open your CMS Web UI

http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcSLCMS~WebUI/Cms

Goto,

Landscape Configurator >> Select your track in the Track table >> In Domain Data Tab

Here, check whether the Domain Data is correctly configured or not.

Is there by any chance the CMS URL value is pointing to the "http://CE72SERVER1:50000"

Please check everywhere, even inside the Track Data tab, check the DTR and CBS URL for your Tracks.

Please confirm and let me know.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas,

I checked it evrey where and the problem is the places i know are correctly configured and i double checked the suggestions you provided but still no success. I wonder if in NWDS its stored somewhere then where i mean i checked in all the available preferences including the System landscape Directory.

Thanks & Regards

Jeetendra

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Can you please remove your track from current NWDS workspace.

Close it and Try importing the development configurations into a fresh new workspace.

Let me know about your findings.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you goto windows/prefernces/Java Development Infrastructure/ development configuration and check the url you have given for landscape directory for importing development copnfiguration?

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Yes indeed i configured correct url and pinged it. Thats correct in the settings of NWDS.

Regards

Jeetendra

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jetendra,

Do you solved this problem? I have the same problem that you can you help me? (com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.sap)

Carlos Castillo

Regards!

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jetendra,

Do you solved this problem? I have the same problem that you can you help me? (com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.sap)

Carlos Castillo

Regards!

former_member185067
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shreyas Pandya,

I try a lot of things...

Carlos Castillo

Regards!