cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new gl 0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have a requriment of extracting new gl and we are using 0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14 extractors.we found the both data sources mentioned in sap ecc but we din't find any business content related to the both.

what should i have to do to get the business content related to 0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14 in my sap bi.is there any note or any

steps to be taken to get those.

i can only find 0fi_gl_10 in my sap bi business content,i came to know that both 0fi_gl_10 and 0fi_gl_12 has got the same structure,so can i use the 0fi_gl_10 content for 0fi_gl_12(maintaing a generic extractor with the same structure as 0fi_gl_10)

if so what about the possible approach for 0fi_gl_14.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Here's the SAP documentation regarding the two:

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/e6/f16940c3c7bf49e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

i have gone through the document,but my question is i am unable to find 0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14 in sap business content.(netweaver 2004s)

so what could be the approach to make them available in business content,so that we can install the standard business content,cube and dso for the corresponding data source.

Thanks you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You might not found it because of the technical requirements of your system:

Available as of Release

SAP Enhancement Package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0

Check your ECCS system if you have Enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0

without it you won't find the datasource in the BI Content.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for the reply

but we are using enhancement package 4,still we dont find the related content in sap bi,and also checked with the sap content

which is 704.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You're using the enhancement package 4 in BI right?

But you need the Enhancement package 3 EHP3 for ECCS (R/3 system) where the 0FI_GL_14 will exist (no on the BI).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You're using the enhancement package 4 in BI right?

But you need the Enhancement package 3 EHP3 for ECCS (R/3 system) where the 0FI_GL_14 will exist (no on the BI).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Hi thanks for the reply,

we are using enhancement package 4 in the eccs(r/3 system).where as netweaver 7.0 for sap bi.

we find the extractor in sap ecc(0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14).

so for the related data source in sap ecc (0fi_gl_12 and 0fi_gl_14) we dont find any business content in sap bi.

for 0fi_gl_10 we find business content in sap bi(including infocube,dso,transformation...).in the similar way do we find

business content for other two extractors in sap bi.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IS THERE ANY STANDARD CUBES(BUSINESS CONTENT) FOR 0FI_GL_12 AS LIKE AS 0FI_GL_10.IF SO PLS HELP ME OUT.

OR ADVICE ME WITH THE APPROACH FOR THE FLOW IN SAP BI.BULING OF INFOCUBE..ETC.

THANK YOU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard content for 0fi_gl_12 IS the standard content for 0FI_GL_10. They have the same structure, and 0FI_GL_12 is a drop-in replacement for 0FI_GL_10, with slight modifications as described by the OSS notes describing 0FI_GL_12.

You should activate standard content for 0FI_GL_10, and then map 0FI_GL_12 to it.

Basically the only differences are you will put your transformation rules in SUMMATION mode instead of OVERWRITE, and you have to add the start routine as described by the note to calculate the balance.

-Luther

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help.i got struck with the issues you really helped me a lot.

Thank You.

Answers (0)