Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Routine creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a new Routine 910. This was not activated, so from edit menu i pressed activate all button and in request it was asking me save the changes. I had allowed for some and then had closed the session. After that active check-box got enabled.

After that I had executed program RV80HGEN and it has shown the all rouinte activated.

Here one of my query is wheather I have done some mistake, as I have to transport this request to production system. In request there are 2 sub-request. One containing Table entries TFRM and another TFRMT. Both are having some entries in request, as i am clicking subtree. Second containing a program named RV64A910.

As report RV64A910 this also activate all rutines, i think i have not done any incorrect activity, which will hamper our production system.

For the purpose of suggesstion from your side, i am requesting your response.

Pls suggest.

Rgds Krishan Raheja

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just move the development/config transports to your Test/Quality system and check the setup?

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects to look for possible sources of this subject.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just move the development/config transports to your Test/Quality system and check the setup?

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to include the program RV80HGEN in the TR as XPRA along with the VOFM entries and the corresponding routine.XPRA will let the RV80HGEN gets executed automatically in the target server once the TR is imported so that the routine gets activated.

Some advice to run RV80HGEN separately in the target client as part of the cutover activity instead of tagging it in the TR as XPRA.

But,I prefer it to be transported along with the TR rather than having an additional acitvity of running RV80HGEN separately in the target client.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.