Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBWP - Database error <GET DATA FROM KPRO> SO013 when opening XLS document

marie_renneke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

since this morning our customer faces a problem with one of his Excel documents stored in SBWP.

When he tries to open it an error message pops up "Database error <GET DATA FROM KPRO> <>" - messageno SO 013. After that the next error message saying "<sapworkdir>\<filename>.xls could not be found. ....." (the words in <> are just placeholders, there really stands the path) shows up and the file doesn't open.

You can find a description in SAP note 537791 in the first 2 described errormessages - unfortunately this note doesn't solve our problem.

Other files can be opened - and this actual file could be modified and opened until yesterday. They noticed the errormessages just this morning. The last saving time was 18:26h (CEST) yesterday.

We fear that something in the last change corrupted the file.

Do you know how we can get this working again or how we can fix this error?

In this ECC6.0 system stack 23 with kernel patch 278 is implemented.

Many thanks for your replies in advance.

Best wishes

Marie R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marie_renneke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I noticed this thread of mine is still unsanswered. I got my answer from a SAP call.

There were two entries in table SOFFPHIO for the LOIO_ID of the relevant object which was getting the above descibed error - one with state 2 and one with state 0.

Somehow SBWP must have messed up something when saving the document - and with SAPs recommendation we deleted the entry with state 0 - then everything was fine.

I thought that might be helpful for other people searching for a solution.

But please be careful with deleting entries in that table - you can also destroy your content with that. Maybe it would be better to let SAP verify the deletion of an entry.

Best wishes

Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had same issue and its resolved after providing the role which is having below authorization.

TypeObjectText
AUTHS_GUI      ACTVT=02, 04, 60, 61,;type=RF;name=GOS_EXECUTE_SERVICE;

Regards,

Suresh Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had same issue and its resolved after providing the role which is having below authorization.

TypeObjectText
AUTHS_GUI      ACTVT=02, 04, 60, 61,;type=RF;name=GOS_EXECUTE_SERVICE;

Regards,

Suresh Babu

Answers (0)