cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item causes scrap value of 100.98 to be violated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Please tell me during asset transfer I am getting errror from Tcode ABT1N during posting on 31.03.2011

Line item causes scrap value of 100.98 to be violated

Message no. AA632

Asset affected: 001201000988-0000

Diagnosis

The book value of the asset is below the the cut-off value in the amount of 100.98.

Procedure

Check your entries for the amount, transaction type and cut-off value specifications, such as memo value, scrap value or cut-off value percentage rate.

I have checked configuration AFAMA where scrap value is - Considieration is controlled by cutoff value key and changeover % rate is 0.0. Under tcode OAYI memo value is 0.00against book depreciation...

How to resolved this situation ?

Best Regards,

Samrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samrat,

Cut off value key has got nothing to do with changoever%. Please check transaction ANHAL where % value of cut off value key is maintained, check the setting and this will help you.

Also you should check if absolute scrap value is maintained in they asset master record, if this is the case it has greater priority than the cut off value key.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Many thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murlidhar,

In ANHAL cutoff % is 5.00 and asset master there is not maintained in scrap value % rate. Also please let me know where is the actual setting of cutoff value keys from IMG path...

Regards,

Samrat

Edited by: Samrat Roy on Apr 7, 2011 2:26 PM

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat da

IMG > AA > Depreciation > Valuation Methods > Further Settings > Define the Cutoff Value Key....

I believe in your case, the Cut Off Value key is the problem.... Moreover, is the Asset No mentioned in your error message the Sender asset or the receiver asset????

My assumption says it is Receiver asset... If it is receiver asset, due to the Cut off value key, the Net Book Value of the asset is going below the CUt Off Value of 5% (i.e. 5 % on APC Value)

Even though if it is the sender asset, you need to modify or remove the Cut off key if possible

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat da

IMG > AA > Depreciation > Valuation Methods > Further Settings > Define the Cutoff Value Key....

I believe in your case, the Cut Off Value key is the problem.... Moreover, is the Asset No mentioned in your error message the Sender asset or the receiver asset????

My assumption says it is Receiver asset... If it is receiver asset, due to the Cut off value key, the Net Book Value of the asset is going below the CUt Off Value of 5% (i.e. 5 % on APC Value)

Even though if it is the sender asset, you need to modify or remove the Cut off key if possible

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

In our case error occur in sender asset. Here Cutoff value key is maintained as 5 under cutoff percentage. But I have doubt where we assign that cutoff value key in asset ?? Infact problem has resolved by put 5 under asset master scrap value field.

Regards,

Samrat

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat da

The Cut off value key is maintained in the Dep Key (AFAMA)

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,,

Thanks Ajay......