Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned order

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

gurus,

can we merge diferent planned order into one production order.

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Need more specific information before i can tell you the more accurate solution.

Basically Based on your situation to "merge" should be possible. Depend on after MRP run the result of planned order you wish to "merge" or 2 particular planed order you want to "merge".

Let me give you some idea of the "merge" you referring here.

1) After MRP Run - If you wish to merge , you should control by using the lot size in the material master MRP1 view to combine planned orders.

2) Manually without MRP run - If 2 planed order , you just need to change one ofthe planed order quantity and delete another plan order.

Example there's 2 Planed order , Planed order A - Quantity 500 , Planned Order B - Quanity 500.

You just need to change the quantity in planed Order A to 1000 and delete the planned order B.

Hope to help you.

TQ.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

TQ,

so there is no seting in spro

siva

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can convert 1 plan order into 1 production order

or

you can convert the 1 plan order into multiple production order( by Co48)

so that you can see the plan order no in production order assignment tab.

you can't convert the multiple plan order in to 1production order.

the only way is you can group the requirement based on lotsize.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

so there is no setting in spro

No.

There is a merge functionality for process orders in the SAP High Tech addon.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/65/83ad3a9bfd664ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I think I once saw in one of the other addons, under a repetitive scenario, there was a 'merge planned order' functionality, but I don't recall which one.

Standard SAP does not have a 'merge-many-planned-orders-into-one-production-order' functionality. Most people solve such problems during the MRP run itself, with lot sizing, and using 'delete-and-recreate' parameter during the MRP run. After MRP is completed, you should expect that all planned orders will already be properly merged.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Combining Production Orders can also be done if ECC has DIMP activation (IS - Mills).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/EN/4e/1796374b088e5ce10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Thanks