Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get SAP standard Smart Forms and PDF forms

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have started a project to convert our SD documents from Sapscript to Smartforms or PDF forms, and would like to see the SAP standard version of quotation, order confirmation, delivery note and invoice, but these documents does not exist in my system SAP ERP 6.0.

According to OSS note 843193 there is no longer Preconfigured Smart Forms available.Instead the preconfigured Forms will be delivered with the country-specific SAP Best Practices Baseline packages.

First of all this seems wrong to start implementing SAP Best Practices Baseline packages in a system that has been "developed" and productive almost 15 years....

... and I can't install it anyway, because a prerequisite for the installation is SAP ERP 6.0 enhancement package 4 - and we are on enhancement package level 0.

So how can I get the necessary programs and Smartforms / PDF forms?

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Go to NACE transaction

choose the application u want

for invoice-V3

sales - V1

Purchase order-EF

go to output type

processing routines on left side-u can find the standard program name and smartform name

For invoice- LB_BIL_invoice

Delivery Note-LE_SHP_DELNOTE

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

I know how to see current print program for output types. I have been working with this for 15 years.

In my case all output types point to SAP script print programs and SAPscripts forms.

Now I would like to try to see a SAP standard Smartforms or adobe forms setup.

Actually I have the programs / smartforms RLB_INVOICE / LB_BIL_INVOICE for invoice and RLE_DELNOTE / LE_SHP_DELNOTE for delivery notes, so now I only miss quotation and order confirmation.

Best regards

Edited by: Thomas M. Nielsen on Apr 12, 2011 8:32 AM

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I found a work-around in oss note 852250, that comes with a zip file with the smartforms, smartstyle and text modules and a description on how to convert a copy of RVADOR01 into a smartforms print program that is exactly the same for all SD smartforms (quotation, confirmation, delivery note, invoice)

I haven't done this yet, but it looks very promising.

Best regards

WenjingLiu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

How was the outcome? Did it work?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Regards,

Arwen

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have now rebuild, quotation, order, delivery and invoice prints based on the Smartforms templates in oss 852250.

I think the template for the invoice and delivery note was much better than the template for quotation/order. It had a better structure. However only 5% of the resulting smartforms is from the templates.

Also the print programs has been changed, because we need to attach different documents when documents are sent by email.

I have also developed a parameter/customizing system to handle more than 100 hard code rules found in the old SAPScripts.

The project took more that 1 year.

WenjingLiu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Thomas. And congrats that you have achieved your goal.

I am currently working on ECC 6.0. This afternoon after I saw this thread, I tried to copy the original print program (subroutine pool SAPFM06P) in the system to my Z* program, use part of the print program logic in OSS 852250 to replace the logic of subroutine ENTRY_NEU of it, upload the standard smartform in OSS 852250, and change the [NACE] configuration for PO printing. Well it worked.

Regards,

Arwen

Answers (0)