Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST% should calculated two different rate for C Form / Without C Form

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How we can assign to one CST% condition against two different rates for C Form / Without C Form for same Plant/Vendor/Material.

My scenario is, we have purchased the Material for one plant from Vendor, but Vendor has given the material against C Form or Without C Form not fixed.

We have used to Plant/Material/Vendor Key combination for updating CST (JVCS) 2% condition through FV11. And created two PO for C Form 2% & second 5% Without C Form but it is showing 2% in both PO as per maintained in condition.

When we have received the material against without C Form 5%, changed in CST (JVCS) condition 5% and do the MIGO and same think do for against C Form.

How to resolve this type problem without changing?

But it is possible in SD their maintaining Price Group; same is it possible in MM.

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 2 different Tax Codes for CST with Form C and CST w/o Form C and maintain condition record for the same in FV11 with different rates.

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for given input, as you have said, I have created to 2 different Tax condition for C Form & Without C form and assigned to Tax pricing procedures and FI related configured also complete. Then I have maintained the condition record through same Key combination Plant/Vendor/Material with different rate.

When I create the two PO for C form & Without C form but both conditions it is showing in both PO.

How is possible to restrict one condition only show in PO.

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Delete the earlier condition record & Maintained the condition record through Key combination "Tax classification" with different rate.

Regards

Mascot

Edited by: Manish Kumar on Apr 14, 2011 12:38 PM

former_member824495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using plant/vendor/material combination for same plant, vendor & material then using two tax codes also won't work.

In stead , use key combination 'Tax classification'. If this combination is not there, maintain the same in access sequence with table no 0003.

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Their are two options

1) You have to create Two Condition type one for Cform condition type and another for Without C form. and mainatin the Condition records with combination Materail/Plant and vendor.

2) Create Two tax codes with different discription (1) With C form and (2) Without C form. and use Tax classification as Combination in FV11 and mainatin the Tax codes and their rates.

Regards

Mahesh Naik

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all for given reply,

The issue is solved, I have done the follow steps:-

1) Created the new condition tables (key combination) Plant/Vendor/Tax Code/Material & Plant/Vendor/Tax Code/Material Group (Service) & Maintained in Access Sequences.

2) Created only one condition type (CST) for both form, Cform /Without C form and maintained access sequence.

3) Created Two tax code (S1 & S2)

4) Maintained the rates against tax code wise in FV11, S1 for Cform and S2 for Without c form.

While creating the PO and select Tax code (S1 & S2), system is picking the rate as per respectively tax code wise.

Regards,

Devendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 .How we can assign to one CST% condition against two different rates for C Form / Without C Form for same Plant/Vendor/Material.

As suggested by the Pankaj you need to create 2 tax code i.e. one with C form & other as Without C form having appropriate Percentage maintained in the condition record ( FV11 )

My scenario is, we have purchased the Material for one plant from Vendor, but Vendor has given the material against C Form or Without C Form not fixed.

We have used to Plant/Material/Vendor Key combination for updating CST (JVCS) 2% condition through FV11. And created two PO for C Form 2% & second 5% Without C Form but it is showing 2% in both PO as per maintained in condition.

As you may have maintained single tax code with the 2% condition record so same % flows in both PO , Use 2 sperate tax code it will resolve the issue.

Regards

Mascot.