Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Data not reflected in F.01

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have entered one sample figure in respect of Travelling expenses of

Cost centre 19101 and cost element 468009 it is posted also.

But if i run F.01 WITH COST CENTRE 19101 It is not showing any

figure against Travelling.

We are trying to upload the planning data from KP06 and the data is not getting displayed in F.01 FSV also I have executed the KP96 also for the current year for the integration of planning.

May I know what could be the reason.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer report S_PL0_86000029... If you have New GL Acivate and You have done settings for GL PLanning and also switched on Integrated Planning - Then the plan values in CO should also reflect in FI

You can also directly plan in GP12N for Cost center instead of KP06..

br, Ajay M

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

New GL is activated...

May I know where do we do the settings for GL PLanning and also where do we switched on Integrated Planning.

Thanks!!!!

Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > General Ledger Accounting (New) > Planning

1. Here, you will find lot of IMG nodes where in you need to do the Settings.. Here, you will also find the "Integrated Planning" tick for Plan Version

2. Before you do the IMG settings, execute GLPLINSTALL and GLPLINST and install the Summary tables

3. You can then Plan in KP06 or GP12N

br, Ajay M

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the node in IMG an found for the Version 0 the Integrated Planning is active Under Plan Version but under the node Fiscal year Dependent Version Parameters the plan verision is not assigned to current Fiscal Year 2011.

is this the reason why system is not tranfering the planning value for Fiscal Year 2011 it was doing it for FY 2010.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

IMG-Controlling-Cost Center Accounting-Planning-Basic Settings for Planning-Define versions. Maintain Settings of Version in Controlling Area, choose version and click on Settings for Each Fiscal Year, then set check box Integrated planning.

IMG-Financial Accounting (New)-General Ledger Accounting (New)-Planning

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Both the places Integrated Planning is checked for FY 2011.

Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the version to required FY also.. Do all the settings under the IMG node.. It should work..

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

My client using SAP 4.70.. they want to do GL wise planning in FI..... there is no new GL concept... is it possible???? if not what could be the other possible solution....

Pls give some suggestion....

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KP06 you are planning values by cost element. This is CO planning, not FI planning. Only CO documents are created, no FI documents.

I cannot tell you if there is a mechanism to transfer values from CO-planning to the corresponding accounts in FI planning.

Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.