cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO from SAPJ2EE to Non-SAP Java Applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We followed the document on SDN "Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE

Engine/EP to Non-SAP Java Applications" by Tim Mullé, Stephan Boecker.

Our Web Application is hosted on SunOne Application server.

We are able to get the Ticket, but get error in decoding the same

the error is "miscalculated data length" while decoding BASE64 element.

Any light please...

Thanks & Regards,

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Was reading through your posts regarding SSO of SAPEP with Non-SAP(Java Applications), Could you help me with the document you achieved/prepared this with, as I am using Spring architecture in Java and want to do with SSO for SAPEP.

my id adi.chauhan@gmail.com

I am eagerly looking forward for your kind help on the same.

As we are stuck on this activity, your sharing of the doc for the same would be of great help and highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Sorry for the delay... Have a look here http://scn.sap.com/blogs/johnpeter.c/2013/08/01/sso-from-sapj2ee-to-non-sap-javaj2ee-applications

Cheers

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have the document "Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE Engine EP to Non-SAP Java Application". The document has been archived and hence no longer available on SDN.

It would be great if someone having the document can mail it to me at mohideen.buhari@tatainteractive.com.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mohid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody send me the the source code and document to my mail id jainmanishkr@gmail.com

thanks and regards,

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you got my mail.

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your mail. i am rewarding the points.

regards,

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John:

<P>Could you please also send mail for me about SSO from SAPJ2EE to Non-SAP Java Applications

<P>wclee@mxic.com.tw

<P>

Thank you very much...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

I do not have the original document.

But I've mailed you the the document (by me ) which enumerates the steps I followed to have SSO from Portal to Non-SAP J2EE application working.

Also find the .java and .jsp files to be used.

But you ought to download the libraries.

All the best

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

does anybody still have the document

<b>'Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE Engine/EP to Non-SAP Java Applications'</b>

???

Would you pls. send it to rainer.reitz@gmx.de

Many thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to SSO portal with a J2EE application running on JBOSS web server ( and is available over internet ). Can I do SSO using SAP Logon Ticket?

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as the two sites are in the same domain, there shouldn't be any problem in achieving SSO from Portal to J2EE app.

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone send me the doc and .war file to gwtx2@yahoo.com? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody send me the document and code for the same at my mail id manish.kjain@wipro.com

Thanks,

Manish

adam_recktenwald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gang,

I'm looking for the original article (w/ code) by Tim Mullé and Stephan Boecker titled "Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE Engine/EP to Non-SAP Java Applications" but it appears to have been removed from SDN in a (according to SDN help) a regular purge. Any chance anyone could repost a copy of the contents or email to me? I would greatly appreciate it!

adamr (at) uky.edu

Thanks!

-Adam

THNguyen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am reading the article "Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE Engine/EP to Non-SAP Java Applications" by Tim Mullé, Stephan Boecker.

I saw on this thread that some of you have the source code and .war file for the article. Could you please send me a copy at the_hung_nguyen@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

The-Hung Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could someone send me a copy of the article or the war-file to rantakoski@hotmail.com.

Best Regards,

Kristian Rantakoski

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read the article and it's pretty helpful except I can't download the sample source or the .war file. Does anyone happen to have that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can mail it to you. Sent eMail to "dummy (-at-) habmalnefrage.de"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

we tested Logon Ticket Verification according to document "Enabling Single Sign-On from SAP J2EE Engine EP to Non-SAP Java Application" and It works in EP 60 SP13.

We got problem after we applied EP 60 SP14 Patch.

When we run same logic, Issuing system, client, expiration information was displayed but user doesn't returned.

Any ideas ?

Regards, Arnold.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are trying to do SSO to non-sap j2ee application. Looks like this works for that scenario. Can you please send email me the files to sm@z6.com because I am not able to download them.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dirk Datzert

Thanks for those files. I wish i can award you some points. For sure in my next post i will add these points.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Even Im trying same scenario. I have not got much help from SDN. I have refered the document that you have mentioned. Its good and to the point but even I could not download that sample application.

Can you please send me the .war file at bhavish.bhatia@rediffmail.com.

I would also appreciate if you could send any other stuff that you might have which could be helpful..

Thanks and regards,

Bhavish Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I managed to get the files and run the code. But i have a problem here as the code prints all the details of Client, System etc. but doesnt print User name.

Please do reply if anyone has a clue.

Thanks and regards,

Bhavish bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please send me the .war file at merche_aragon@yahoo.es

Thanks in advance

Merche Aragon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to now if is possible this SSO from SAPJ2EE (EP) to Non-SAP Java Applications if the users have different passwors in both J2EEs?

Best Regards,

Jorge Merchá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

this SSO Solution has nothing to do with passwords! SSO validates a MYSAPSSO2-Ticket from a SAP-EP System to a None-SAP-J2EE System.

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Can you please mail me the Doc. My mail id:<b>ganesh.jonna@gmail.com</b>

Also send me the <b>.war file also</b>.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

the SSO between sap and non-sap j2ee-application can base

on sap-logon-ticket, so you don´t need a password.

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Could someone send me article and source code?

Thanks

Antonio

[antonio.ardito@accenture.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

That did the trick! great. I called the author the other day, but you found the bug.

thanks,

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem this week, and I found the buggy code!

about line 150 TicketVerifierServlet:

base64Value = URLDecoder.decode(cookieValue,"UTF-8");

This will decode '+' chars in cookieValue into space !

This will break base64Value !

base64Value = URLDecoder.decode(cookieValue,"UTF-8");

base64Value = base64Value.replace(' ', '+');

will fix the error.

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Could you please give me the source code files for the original post in the forum for the article titled 'SSO from SAPJ2EE to Non-SAP Java Applications. ' by Boeker and Mulle ? Or at least point me to someone who has information as to how to verify the SAP Tickets. The SAPTicketVerifier would be extremely useful as I am an absolute newbie to the world of EP ! The code fix would be absolutely wonderful as well.

Thanks,

ws_dev2001@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I search the SDN with 'J2EE SSO Mulle' and was pointed to the following URL:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e3c4a190-0201-0010-3aa0-95a...

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I received a lot of mails with request to sent the SSO WAR I have now a favorit download location here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Dirk.Datzert/MySapSsoSupport/MySapSsoSupport-0.5/MySapSsoSupport-0.5.tar...

Please download and untar it anywhere. You will find a folder j2ee which is what you all are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. My web application is hosted on Tomcat. However, I had it working when I used the testportal. Moving the same code to the production portal and importing the certificate from that portal, gave me the same error - message. Here is the stack trace:

com.endress.infoserve.wam.bo.base.sso.TicketVerifierException: Error in verifying ticket miscalculated data length!

at com.endress.infoserve.wam.bo.base.sso.SAPTicketVerifier.verifyTicket(SAPTicketVerifier.java:140)

at com.endress.infoserve.wam.po.base.PortalSSO.decodeUser(PortalSSO.java:96)

at com.endress.infoserve.wam.po.base.PortalSSO.getUserFromParameter(PortalSSO.java:89)

at com.endress.infoserve.wam.po.base.IBAServlet.process(IBAServlet.java:66)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:825)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:731)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:526)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: miscalculated data length!

at com.sap.security.core.util.Base64.decode(Base64.java:110)

at com.sap.security.core.util.Base64.decode(Base64.java:30)

at com.sap.security.core.ticket.imp.Ticket.setTicket(Ticket.java:265)

at com.endress.infoserve.wam.bo.base.sso.SAPTicketVerifier.verifyTicket(SAPTicketVerifier.java:127)

... 20 more