cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot transfer email in Email inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are implementing « client side groupware » with outlook 2007 and experiencing at the same time some issues with the Email inbox functionality.

Description of the problem :

In order to transfer email from u201Coutlooku201D to CRM a folder u201C sap crm email Transferu201D has to be created.

This is automatically done in :

Personalize > groupware integration > set up email transfer

Once the login and password entered Iu2019m able to connect correctly to the CRM .

The issue is that the folder created (SAP CRM Email Transfer) does not display any of the transferred emails. The element counter indicates that there are email present in the folder.

I cannot select a mail and transfer it to the CRM

Iu2019m running:

windows 7

outlook 2007

CRM 7.0

u2022 Collaboration data object 1.2.1 has been installed

u2022 Active X Setting in internet explorer is set to enable : "Initial and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe"

u2022 The services below has been checked and is ok

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_gw_integ

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_send_screen

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_email_bo

/sap/crm/crm_addr_inp

/sap/crm/crm_src_provide

/sap/crm/crm_att_provide

Iu2019ve already tried to fix it running u201C diagnostics officeu201D and executing u201C Fixmapi.exeu201D without any results.

Has anybody have an idea of how the problem could be solved ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP CRM Email Transfer folder in your outlook should show all the Outlook Inbox emails and there should be a button at the top to Transfer emails to CRM. If you are not able to see those Inbox emails try to delete that folder and create it again using the option in the personalize view. Also if possible attach a link with some screenshot.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shobhit,

I've deleted the previous created folder and created it once again but that did not solved the issue.

I can access to the transfer button but cannot transfer the mails as they are not visible.

Here some screen shots, hope this may help to have a precise idea

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rE59n1IFzkYDYWHawnio-Fe8P4iyMmDlKj6PpW8G5oM/edit?hl=en&authkey=C...

Thanks a lot,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've finally got it....

If someone gets the same problem:

Add/ transfer some mails in your outlook personal Folder.

If the created " SAP CRM XXX folder" has been created as a sub- folder of "personal folder" the mail shoud now be visible.0

Select a mail -> click on transfer and the email is transfered to your CRM email inbox and an activity is created

Edited by: Jeff HENRY on Apr 18, 2011 3:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

What i saw in your screenshot is that the folder "SAP CRM Email Transfer" has been created in your personal folder and not in mail exchange. If you change the default mail delivery to your mailbox (instead to your personal folder) and then re-create this new folder "SAP CRM Email Transfer" then i think it will work as per the standard. Try this option and check.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check SAP note 963408

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

Your point is valid and was very helpful. Thank you.

Regards,

Veerabhaskar Srinivasan

Answers (0)