cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWBQM to remove MIC from Inspection plan

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have requirement to remove few MIC from multiple inspection plan. SO I wanted to use CWBQM trx for that purpose.

We maintain inspection plan with unique id of group and gp counter.

Group 111 Counter 1

Gp 111 Countr 2

.Group 111 Counter 110 and many more.

Q-1: From abouve list I don't want to update all inspection plan. I want to update for only few counter of each group. So how to enter these group and group counter combination in initial screen to do mass change.

Q-2: We wanted to remove MIC1, MIC2, MIC5 from all inspection plan. Where to enter these MICs in intial screen so system pull only those MIC list of insp plan? these are complete copy model MIC.

Q-3: As said earlier we wanted to remove MIC from inspection plan. Now after excuting CWBQM we are getting list of MIC. So do mass change I'm selecting MIC column and applicable row and clicking on Extra --> mass change. Then system is not giving me MIC in pop-up list. It gives me all other data including qnt and qualitative field of MIC, but we wanted to remove complete MIC from plan. how to do that?

Please help.

Edited by: Tom_Eric on Apr 15, 2011 5:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to select "Additional selection criteria" at transaction CWBQM.

You can find the list of inspection plan which is assigned with specific MIC using inspection characteristic tab.

Then you can filter specific MIC again at inspection characteristic screen and delete it.

Regards

Luke

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oops I click on delete button and it did it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can also take help from abaper and record bdc for delecting those MIC'S from inspectionplan.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If we can achive this function at CWBQM then we don't want to go with BDC or ABAPer.

After getting list of inspection plan and MIC - how to delete those MIC from inspection plan?

I tried with selecting column and respected row > mass change. But after this function system giving me pop-up to select MIC field data like qnt and qlt field, including control indicator etc...

I was thinking it will ask me what is old and new value. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm following these steps:

CWBQM work area - Q_OPR_000000000010

Entering inspection plan data in selection screen - Ctrl + F7

Got MIC list

Select Master Inspection chara. column

Select row to delete particular MIC

Menu > Extra > Mass change --> Here I got two pop-up screen

One with name Mass change inspection char -- but this screen is empty - no field on this screen

There is one more screen which says "select fields" - List of fields like, lower limit, upper limit, catalog type, selected set, info feild, inspection method, plan, insp qualification, long term indicator, item......but there is no field which says MIC

If I select any field from second pop-up then it pull that field to mass change screen, but that I don't want to do. My purpose to remove MIC, not its field.

Please let me know where I am wrong?