cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EKBE table extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is no standard extractor for EKBE table, that is why I have decided to create generic data source based on FM with delta update. Is it good idea?

Which field could I use as delta field? We have a few millions entries, so that full update is not good idea.

Regards&thanks in advance

Marek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need only a couple of fields then why dont you enhance 2LIS_02_ITM from EKBE table(that's if u r using PO Item DS)? Otherwise you can go with the generic extractor for sure. And you can use BUDAT for delta.

Regards,

Arminder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can enhance 2LIS_02_ITM to get EKBE field info..this is the best way..but if at all u need many then yes you can create one new but i would prefer going fo a View on EKBE table with BUDAT field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have built a datasource on EKBE and EKBEH both . This table shows purchase order history related for a purchase order like GR date and IR date etc . There are two approaches which you use to pull the data from EKBE table . In my case i only wanted to pull out the data based on specific movement types .

1) Build a generic datasource on this table . And at the infopackage level write a routine for the field GJAHR (Material Document Year) . The logic for thsi routine will be based on the current date, take out the year . So based on this logic it will always pull the data for the current year.

2) Or build a generic datasource . Enable delta based on BUDAT to pull the data . But in this approach i am not sure whether a entry coming in this table is updated only once . Because if the same combinaton of primary keys is getting updated twice in this table , then there is a chance of missing the data . Better consult a functional consultant regarding this . He will be able to tell you as to how this table gets updated during a standard MM flow .

Hope this reply was helpful.

Thanks & regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know at least 2 ds: 2lis_02_cgr, 2lis_02_sgr.