cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No permitted payment method exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

As the subject of the message says, my situation deals with the APP (F110). I performed a search on this topic on the forum, and made sure all of the configuration is done. In short, I defined the payment method (W) for my country, my company code and also listed the payment method in the Bank determination (ranking order) of the APP configuration.

I had this payment method listed both in the vendor master record and in the invoice line item. But I still get the error "No permitted payment method exists". For your convenience, I pasted the job log below:

----

Payment method selection additional log

Payment method selection for items due now to the amount of USD 495.00-

Payment method "W" is being checked

Bank details are being checked

Customer/vendor bank details are being read

Country US / Bank number 036912150 / Account 1234567980 ...

Customer/vendor bank details are being checked

System reads house banks and checks if they are allowed

Our bank HB01 is being checked

Specifications for posting the bill liability are missing in tab. T042I

House bank is selected ...

No permitted payment method exists

Information re. vendor 11 / paying company code 9010 ...

... payment not possible because of reported error

End of log

Program RFFOM100: No records selected

Job finished

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 1414503 - F110: Error in payment method selection without job log

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From error message I see that there is problem with settings in table T042I. Please review significance of enties in table and perform necessary steps to fix this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Thank you for your responses.

As you have mentioned, I made sure the required configuration exists under the Bank Determination section of the APP configuration (FBZP). However, I don't have access to SAP notes, so I was not able to proceed in that regard.

In addition, I displayed the House Bank information from tables T042I & T042Y and made sure that the payment method (W) actually exists in those tables. Is there anything else that I am missing?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the T.code OBL5 you will get where you did the mistake in config. everthing is fine in config check master data

if it's also corrct run correctly the program difinitly you will get the checks.

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error is raised by the indicator : "Post bill liability at the bank" in the screen FBZP/Maintenance of a company code data for a payment method" (displayed only if you declare your payment method as bill of exchange). It means SAP tries to post another document to balance the liability and is looking for the bank sub-account set in T042I-UKONT.

If you don't want to post the liability document, remove Post bill liability at the bank indicator, otherwise you have to setup an account in the field mentioned above and set your payment method (in payment method/country) as bill of exchange.

Hope this will help

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check Note 1908205.

Regards

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manfred,

Thank you so much. Your information helped to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for anybody else with this Problem. U also have to check up if u set the available amounts. we got the same error message.

After we added the amounts it works fine.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your log "Specifications for posting the bill liability are missing in tab. T042I"

Check the node "Set up Bank Determination for Payment Transactions" and in that just below Ranking Order, you would find Bank Accounts, where you need to give House Bank, Acct ID, Pmt method and the Outgoing Bank account. Check whether this is missing..

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Check the currency you set up for payment method W. Review the set ups in FBZP one more time.

-Ram