Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Planned Orders

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1) If i create a Production order by converting a Planned Order,we will see the details of Planned order in the Production Order.

Now when i want to view again the Planned order details,if i enter Planned Order number in table-PLAF, i am not able to view any details and getting message no data available. May i know the reason?. Does it mean once a planned order is converted to Production order,its data in PLAF is deleted ?.

2) I have a Production Order with Quantity of 200 EA,and only one Planned Order number is mentioned in the Assignment Tab of Production Order.

Does it mean that the Planned Order mentioned here is of 200 EA or does this production order is created with 2 to 3 planned orders whose total quantity is equal to 200 EA. I want to know this,because i cannot see the Planned Order details no more.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Yes. Planned order will be deleted once converted to production orders.

2) You cannot create production orders from multiple planned orders. It is not possible.

Rgrds,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) If i create a Production order by converting a Planned Order,we will see the details of Planned order in the Production Order.

Now when i want to view again the Planned order details,if i enter Planned Order number in table-PLAF, i am not able to view any details and getting message no data available. May i know the reason?. Does it mean once a planned order is converted to Production order,its data in PLAF is deleted ?.

Yes, once the plan order is converted into production order, then plan order is offset ( dleted in PLAF, you can't see the plan order any more in PLAF

*2) I have a Production Order with Quantity of 200 EA,and only one Planned Order number is mentioned in the Assignment Tab of Production Order.*

Does it mean that the Planned Order mentioned here is of 200 EA or does this production order is created with 2 to 3 planned orders whose total quantity is equal to 200 EA. I want to know this,because i cannot see the Planned Order details no more.

In std, you can create a production order with reference to one plan order only, you can't assign multiple plan order into single production order,

But you can convert single plan order into Multiple production order

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SCM0925,ayethebing,Sundaresan,

Thanks for clarification.

scm_09
Contributor
0 Kudos

1) yes you are right.when you convert the planned orders to production orders,system deleting the planned order from PLAF table,But we can display this change.

Use tcode:se13 and write down the table name.(PLAF)

click the change button.

In teh next page u should click the "Log data changes".

After system will log all changes in this table.

And you will display all changes with tcode:AUT10(evaluation of audit trail:standard mode)

2) yes planned order is of 200 EA