cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message OH072 "Profit Centre Group is not Unique"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message OH072 "Profit Centre Group is not Unique"

This message can occur in KCH5N standard profit cetnre hierarchy when doing mass drag and drop of nodes [as is occasionally required in a business reorgansation] even when profit centre master data itself is not being directly edited.. cause unknown. when this happens you cannot edit the standard hierarchy utnil fixed. KCH2 doesn't work with standard hierarchy

solution:

move the profit centre back to its original group within transaction KCH5N,

then save the hierarchy

run ambiguity check: the ambiguity check should now return 0 results.

go back in and do the move again to the new and correct , unique destination node within this transaction KCH5N by dragging and dropping the profit centre.

Do the ambiguity check the ambiguity check should now return 0 results. again

the lesson taken is that you need to take care to keep track of your required group for the profit centre when editing the hierarchy and the solution is saving it to itself in a unique place to overcome the ambiguity.

the reason for this post: there appears to be no technical posting anywhere in SAPFANS, SDN, OSS notes, IT TOOLBOX,etc on this message number so I am creating one for others to reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

After having the same problem and doing all the recommended actions in OKEON KSH3 eg ambiguity, test, check, master data etc I could not fix.

I found SAP NOTE 545453 which advises to run program in se38

K_REMOVE_DOUBLES_FROM_STD_HIER

I did this and it removed my duplicate groups and doing the ambiguity checks again passed.

This program solved my issue in live system.

Regards

Amer

juan_montalvo
0 Kudos

Ejecute el programa K_REMOVE_DOUBLES_FROM_STD_HIER, me apareció el nodo con error, pero al momento de darle en la opción de "borrar", me daba un error. Sin embargo, me ayudo a encontrar la ubicación exacta y eliminar el grupo duplicado a través de la transacción KCH5N

Gracias

Frank