cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal Year Change Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to run the fiscal year change for the fixed assets add-on but it is failing 14 hours into the process. It is failing at approximately the same point.

The fixed assets add-on is getting disconnected and obviously, as a result of this the fiscal year change process fails.

We are on SBO 2007 A SP 01 PL 08.

Would appreciate your feedback.

Many thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may check the FA addon for sap business one log file. If you found the file, log a message to SAP Support to solve this issue.

Rgds,

JimM

(:SAP Certified C_TB1200_88:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea on this pls?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I haven't solved the issue yet.

If the fiscal year change has not been completed, would it be possible to run the depreciation run for the month end?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks to both of you for the replies.

Kindly note that the process has failed 4 times this week and it was always a different asset.

Also, the process was done on the server and not on the local pc in order to have a more powerful processor, but the process failed just the same.

Any more ideas why the fixed asset add on might be failing pls?

Thanks

former_member417781
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever have any solution to this issue with runnign the fiscal year change that fails. I am having the same issue in 8.82 PL13 , and finding no solution as yet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to add that it is giving me the following error:

Fiscal Year Change has failed. error: Fiscal year change has failed for asset CZ78000844 (23707)

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check this asset CZ78000844 under test environment. Something must be wrong.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same experience.

I found that if you have a large number of Fixed Assets, the fiscal year change process will be much slower.

I suggest that you run the fiscal year change in the server not in your local PC, because server normally have more performance than PC does.

Thanks

Fajar