cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output triggering automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have some batch of PO's and there is condition record maintained for them in mn04 . PO's output message type is neu.

here i have facing problem is : when my functional was deleted output messages of PO's.next day we found messages again even after deleting them and they are sent to vendor.

I know this is due to condition records they will again triggered but here my problem is some of them are not generated any message output still they came under same batch(maintained condition record for them also).

why it has been happening.?

PO's settings EDI medium date/time 1 dispatch time : send with periodically scheduled job vn type NB , EF ,NEU(config in NACE)

and one more thing is : as an abaper ,how can i resolve this isssue.

Thanks

shankar

Edited by: tech_bug on May 2, 2011 8:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find list of output type , and need to check transmission medium option chosen (Automatically print, Automatically sent via EDI or MAIL) in your condition records for the output type which you prevent auto messaging . You can find these details in NACH table .

You have to set the option of message output trigger into manual mode and only then system though assign output type in the PO but will not be transmitted automatically.

All of the issues are with output condition record. Therefore check and correct as per the Business requirement.

Alternative way of switching of messaging is at Basis side , But it is not advisable to close messages transmission for the production system. You can swithc off message output at basis side only for Development,TEst system in case if you want to prevent sending messages automatically to the Vendors.

regards

Narahari

-

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understand this issue,

First is those PO's which have triggered the output massage have any changes done in those PO's.If changes done then check for which fields its done,those fields are incorporated in the change output.then only it will get picked by your output program to triggere a output.

A thorough analysis needs to be done with the functional person.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanth,

there is no changes made in po.

any how thaks for ur replies.

Thanks

Shankar

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MESSAGES option in ME22N screen, you are deleting the output type (ShiftF6). Instead of deleting it, deactivate automatic proposal of output condition permanently for that PO by selecting the o/o type, click menu option Edit --> Deactivate (Perm.) (i.e. ShiftF2). This will start proposing the output condition record automatically for that PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

Thanks for reply,

The deactivation of the automatic proposal of output conditions is applicable for the particular PO and all its line items

After we deactivate the automatic proposal of output conditions, how do we reactivate it

my client it asking this

please provide me the solution for this

thanks

Shankar

Edited by: tech_bug on May 3, 2011 7:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must write a program to reactivate it using NAST table.

Where your selection criteria should be PO no.s and deactivation drill down menu.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Thanks for reply

As u said , we have to write a program to reactivate the auto proposal of condition record for PO. I think its becoming complicate if i deactivate it.

can u please explain me elaborately .

please have a look at the main issue , is there any solution other than deactivate permanently(shift + f2) to resolve above issue

Thanks

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what do u mean by deactivation drill down menu

thanks

shankar