cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only output tax is allowed for account XXXXXXX XXX, XX is not allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The tax code is created for EU Intra-Community acquisition with both out put MWS (-23%) and input tax type VST (+23%) and assigned two separate GL accounts.

For transaction MWS (output tax), GL account assigned has a tax category > (output tax account) maintained and for input tax GL account tax category maintained as < (input tax account).

Now when posting the invoice using MIRO, the tax code is not defualted from PO as it not picked from condition records in the PO. Hence I am entering the tax code manually which is explained above and I am getting the following error: *Only output tax is allowed for account XXXXXXX XXX, EV is not allowed.*

Please advice!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Please follow the following steps :

1: Go to FS00 --> xxxxxxxxx(the GL account where you want the entry to hit).

2: Go to the  Control data tab, make the tax type filled to *  (all tax type allowed).

3: Also, check the tax code (may differ from user to user), whether it is an input tax or output tax in FTXP. Change it accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Himanshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FTXP

mention country key and the tax code (which one is showing error) and enter

then click on properties and mention tax type "A"

NOW TRY Hope your problem will solve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Creating the relevant G/L Accounts maintain the ' * ' (star button) to allow the all the taxes in teh tax tab. you have maintained only input taxes only.

May i hope this is helpful for you

Regards,

Kanike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - thanks for the quick reply!!

But I am not sure why this is correctly getting posted without any problem when posted without referencing to PO ( I mean, FI only invoices)

I believe if it has to throw an error, then it should even be for FI invoices also.

Correct if i am wrong

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I don't know whether you still access your scn account or not just want to touch base with you as I am facing the same problem while posting a MIRO.  Its giving me an error " Only output tax is allowed for account 800001 UNIV, U1 is not allowed  Message no. FS215".

But while posting Invoices through FB60 there are no issues.  I am using tax procedure TAXUSJ. 

Please share your thoughts.

thanks,

Pallavi

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

I am not sure whether said note is applicable to you & your -problem but have look.

1638742 - Error messages FS215, FS216

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Same issue for me. Have you found a satisfying solution ?

Best Regards, Manuel