Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JCO Upgrade method missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my colleague who's working on our SAP JCO upgrade (may not be best forum, but perhaps someone has already encountered this):

I am working on converting from sapjco version 2.1.7 to sapjco version 3.0.5. I am making the necessary Java coding changes relating to the new JCo classes. I have found that I do not have the method JCo.createParameterList(), but the SAP documentation for converting to sapjco version 3 says it should be there.

Anyone have suggestion for what we've missed or what we need to do to get the method?

2 REPLIES 2

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems not ABAP-related to me, better have a look e.g. in the Netweaver forums. Also check the overall forum overview.

If you find a better home, please re-post there, but close this thread to avoid cross-posting.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Thanks, but not responses from NetWeaver after a few days...we were hoping someone here had seen this problem.