cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL : Changing Default Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to change default Query to select using Last 7 Days instead of All.

But changes I make do not seem to work

Feeder /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWLT_RFQ

Query ID SAPSRM_SP_SOURCING_01_01

Type SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ

I changed Query Parameters Processed Since from Blank to 3.

Thank You

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

to change this go to transaction POWL_QUERY and select query ID SAPSRM_SP_SOURCING_01_01 by double clicking it. Then go to query parameters, set the Processed Since value to 3 - last 7 days and save it.

I guess you have come this far.

You seem to have the problem that setting you did to POWL queries don't seem to affect the application. The reason for this is that your default settings are overruled to changes made to the POWL by users. You can delete these settings using the report POWL_D01. Make sure to select a user / the APPLID in question to delete only those settings referring to you application / user.

Best regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcus

That did the trick.

Question....What happens if one delete these settings for all users ?

Also observed that query takes a long time to run for the first time ....any idea why?

Nikhil

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

if someone accidentially deletes all personal settings using that report, everyone reverts back to the default settings in that SRM client.

When you run any report or transaction for the first time it takes long because the system needs to compile / generate the code. This happens when you install a system or upgrade it or apply a service pack.

The transaction SGEN can be used to pre-compile coding (handle with care - this uses a lot of performance). This will negate the additional time needed for first time use compiing.

Please set the question to answered if you are satisfied with the question.

Best regards,

Marcus

former_member314998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus ,

I am looking for your input in the following discussion...

http://scn.sap.com/message/15490714#15490714<http://scn.sap.com/message/15490714%2315490714>

Thanks ,

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

We have a requirement customizing the default queries in Contract Management --> Central Contracts. Currently the query on ALL loads items with status DELETED, COMPLETED and NOT EXPIRED. But the requirement is to load RELEASED, SAVED, EXPIRED, AWAITING APPROVAL contracts.

Could you please suggest. Thanks in advance

Regards

Samba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We have the following issue:

We are on SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0.

We are using netweaver 7.0 (SP7) for our portal instance. SSO, UWL etc have been configured in the Portal.

Now when the user logs in to create a shopping cart and clicks on the Employee Self Service link, he gets the following error:

"No POWL object types are assigned to you. Please inform your system adminstrator"

What could be the resolution for this?

I have raised it here too :

You can reply to the above thread so that I can give marks.

Regards