cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS - CV01N - Object Links Tab - Billing not available - Reg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In CV01N T-code under the Tab Object Links we have nearly 40 tabs like (Material Master, Vendor, Customer etc.).. to maintain the document for those standard t-codes.

My requirement is need to maintain the document for Billing (SD Module). Billing is not available under Object Links Tab.

How can i go for it?

Am i need to add the tabs on that screen?

Kindly help me for the above.

Regards,

Ragunathan.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the table for SD billing or SD like LIPS etc and assign table in DMS custimzation under object link.

If it will not reflect then call exit for document attachment at Billing transaction.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

Have you did customisation for this If so please guide me too. Its an urgent

Reg,

chandu. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

A workaround for this scenario that you may explore is to attach DMS documents at Sales Order level(Sales Document Item object in DMS).Now,via VFO3 transaction,access your Billing Document in question and navigate to respective Sales Order to see the assigned documents.

Do let know if this suits you.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I need to Maintain the Documents for Billing Document (VBRK-VBELN) which is not available in DMS.

Kindly guide me step by step instruction to include the same in CV01N and VF03.

Thanks & Regards,

Ragunathan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

... Billing is not available under Object Links Tab.....

The reason is that it is not a standard object for linking in DMS. Please search the forum on approach to attach/assign non standard objects in DMS object links feature. The topic has been discussed several times over.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can find more information about object links here. You find information how to enhance the object links. You can see all available object links in SE80-> repository browser-> Function group->cv130->Screens

BR/Håkan