cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 not reading RFFOUS_T (ACH) variant for incoming payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am currently trying to execute a payment run for incoming payments (ACH). I setup a variant for program RFFOUS_T and selected in F110 but proposal isn't being created. I more than likely didn't setup something right and what like to know the missing piece of the puzzle. The proposal log information is below. I am supposed to input a file name for the DME but i'm not sure if it will be created automatically or do I have to specify it. Thank you in advance.

05/09/2011 22:17:32 Job started

05/09/2011 22:17:32 Step 001 started (program SAPF110S, variant &0000000008558, user ID SIMONCO)

05/09/2011 22:17:32 Log for proposal run for payment on 05/09/2011, identification INCOM

05/09/2011 22:17:32 End of log

05/09/2011 22:17:33 Step 002 started (program SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE, variant &0000000006792, user ID SIMONCO)

05/09/2011 22:17:33 Step 003 started (program RFFOUS_T, variant &0000000000004, user ID SIMONCO)

05/09/2011 22:17:33 Program RFFOUS_T: No records selected

05/09/2011 22:17:33 Job finished

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cordia,

Have you done F110 before? If it's afirmative, would be easier to follow any documentation. Looking at this log I cannot say anything about your run. Your parameters aren't right. Please, open a successfully F110 run and copy the steps. Check if your documents have bank and payment methods assginments.

Let me know if you get foward.

Marssel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I am pretty familiar with F110 but only on the vendor A/P side not processing customer invoices. In the customer master I have the payment terms and payment method specified. Should there be an option to input bank data in the customer master? I thought the bank data would be what's linked to the payment method. The bank data, from my understanding, will be the house bank account used for deposits. Thanks in advance.

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cordia,

F110 run is very similar between AP and AR. About bank information, you can assign it in master record or document invoice. Payment method is not able to fetch that because is on Company Code level.

In this very run go to invoice and assign Home Bank, Account ID and Incoming Payment method. You can do it by mass change in FBL5N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following parameters for the payment program variant:

Paying company code

Payment menthod

Originator's ID

Destination data centre

Transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marssel,

I was able to input the payment method in the invoice on FBL5N but the bank information wasn't there. Should I change the field status for this type of posting to allow input of bank/account information? Also, I need to specify the DME file name in the variant. Is this created automatically or will I have to specify this myself? Thanks

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, do it.

define Field status as 'optional entry' and assign you Home Bank. This process is only for F110 parameters selections. Automatic Incoming Payment will fetch your invoice based in that parametrization.

In order to create DME, do to last tab and create a variant for RFFO* report (or another one from you company). You must assign same information from parameterized invoices: Bank, Acc ID, Check Lots, Company Code, Payment Method, so on.

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right. So I changed the field status to allow the house bank and account to be added in the customer master. I'd already created a variant for the RFFOUS_T program and assigned the necessary bank, bank id, payment method, etc. I'm still getting a hard stop when I check the proposal and it's saying that nothing was read from the program. Could it be that I didn't specify a DME file name under output control? And if so, would the disk drive/presentation server have anything to do with the file being pulled from the directory (AL11) since this is where the file will be posted via the FTP site? I hope my explanation makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cordia,

Check this hint out:

1 - check report RFFOUS_T in transaction: S_ALR_87003353. Certify that it's assigned to a Payment Method for Incoming payment.

2 - Go to FI01 and check if your Home Bank is okay in production.

3 - Go to F110`. Click in Run Date match code and verify if there is another payment proposal using your master data. Delete it if is the case.

4 - Create another customer invoice with current date as due date. Assign bank and payment data and ru f110.

5 - If it is not working go to SDN Wiki pages and search for F110 documentation. It's almost impossible solve this issue without any error message. Follow that documentation and check your results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. The payment run worked! I have one question, what if we recieved a flat file (CTX) from the bank and it is uploaded to the directory, how can we make it so that this specific program will pull the data from this flat file in order to clear the invoice? I'm not sure if this is a question for you or a developer. Thanks in advance.

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It works, That's great! Congrats

you will do it by FF.5.

Look this article:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/20d2f203-4959-2e10-239f-bce48eef858d

Answers (0)