Did you mean: 

KMC WIKI 7.30 - Upload Image error

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

if I try to upload an image I get this error:

FreeMarker template error!

Expression action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] is undefined on line 821, column 36 in template/global/image-picker.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
----------
==> list action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] as error [on line 821, column 29 in template/global/image-picker.ftl]
----------

Java backtrace for programmers:
----------
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] is undefined on line 821, column 36 in template/global/image-picker.ftl.
at freemarker.core.TemplateObject.assertNonNull(TemplateObject.java:124)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem (uploading from disc is not working; embedding of an image on some URL is OK). I found some other errors in the log which come hand in hand right after inserting the image, here is the excerpt of one of them (the others say nearly the same):

Exception of type com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException caught: The SQL statement "INSERT INTO WIK_ImageData (imageID, imageData) VALUES (?, EMPTY_BLOB())" contains the syntax error[s]: - 1:69 - SQL syntax error: the token "(" was not expected here. 

[EXCEPTION] 
com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "INSERT INTO WIK_ImageData (imageID, imageData) VALUES (?, EMPTY_BLOB())" contains the syntax error[s]: - 1:69 - SQL syntax error: the token "(" was not expected here

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.parse(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:57) 
at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:115) 

So it seems there is some coding error in the wiki source, but I have no idea of the correction... Or am I doing something wrong (e.g. bad configuration)?

Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

See snote 1554787.

But the Problem still exist. You cannot upload images and attach files, images and others to wiki pages.

KMC-UI 1000.7.30.2.1.20110522175000
KMC-WIKI 1000.7.30.2.1.20110518212000

attachment

Admin Error

-

We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system.

jive.error.log:

[error] com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "INSERT INTO WIK_AttachData (attachmentID, attachmentData) VALUES (?, EMPTY
_BLOB())" contains the syntax error[s]: - 1:80 - SQL syntax error: the token "(" was not expected here

com.jivesoftware.base.database.dao.DAOException: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "INSERT INTO WIK_AttachData (attachmentID, attachmentD
ata) VALUES (?, EMPTY_BLOB())" contains the syntax error[s]: - 1:80 - SQL syntax error: the token "(" was not expected here

at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.dao.DbAttachmentDAO.saveAttachmentData(DbAttachmentDAO.java:395)
        at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbAttachment.insert(DbAttachment.java:555)
        at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbAttachment.<init>(DbAttachment.java:93)

upload image

FreeMarker template error!

Expression action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] is undefined on line 821, column 36 in template/global/image-picker.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
----------
==> list action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] as error [on line 821, column 29 in template/global/image-picker.ftl]
----------

Java backtrace for programmers:
----------
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression action.fieldErrors["Filedata"] is undefined on line 821, column 36 in template/global/image-picker.ftl.
	at freemarker.core.TemplateObject.assertNonNull(TemplateObject.java:124)
	at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:93)
	at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:196)

LJB
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

See SAP note 1583083 regarding this issue.

Kind regards,

Lorcan.

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

Already seen but not the problem. I can't upload. Insert is the second step after upload.

LJB
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

I believe note 1583083 is still relevant for your scenario, it has solved similar problems when uploading images, however there is also an additional note you should apply as well for a known issue inside the order of the loaded libraries in the class loader, you need to also apply note 1551380.

Regards,

Lorcan.

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

1583083 - try it, but nothing changed

1551380 - current OS is HPUX - try it, but nothing changed

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

Latest SP solved the problem.