cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Cleared Doc - Balance of the line item is not zero" Message no. F5136

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this error : Balance of the line item is not zero" Message no. F5136

This error arise when we tried to reset cleared document dated June 6,2007 during data migration from Legacy system to SAP.

We wanted to reset this cleared document because it was wrong executed (cleared) way back 2007.

The entries are:

Debit to GL (B/S) --> 3,758.48

Credit (1100039-Vendor) with special GL (408319) --> 3,758.48

=====================================================

For us to correct the clearing, we need to reset first the cleared document via FBRA, however, this error arise saying "Balance of the line item is not zero" with Message no. F5136.

I read several posted issue here, however, it doesn't resolve my problem.

Hoping to hear from your inputs on this problem.

Regards,

macalonge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

SAP Note 400530 - FBRA - F5136: Balance of line items not zero

describes your issue as

Summary

Symptom

A payment using a payment card fails, in other words, the payment is reversed using Transaction FBRC where the customer or vendor item is reopened.It is not possible to reset a payment document posted again for the open customer or vendor item by using Transaction FBRA, "Reset Cleared Items" and it responds with the error message "Balance of the line items is not zero".

Other terms

Error message F5136, FBRA, FBRC, payment cards

Solution

A solution is available in the Support Package for Release 4.0B and 4.6C. An advance correction is possible. The solution consists of a repair report, so that the current payment document can be reset by means of 'Reset Cleared Items', and of a correction.

1. Repair-report ZREPAIR_BSEGC_FBRA:Create it temporarily as a test report using Transaction SE38. First the current payment/clearing document must be cleaned up of payment card data by means of the repair-report. Afterwards you can reset the payment document by means of 'Reset Cleared Items'. The report takes the current payment document as a parameter. In this case only changes are made to the database if the option "DO_UPD" is set.

2. Advance correction:Supplement the interface for function module CREDIT_CARD_POST_REFUSAL with table parameter T_BSEG with reference type BSEG. The following describes the procedure in more detail.

a) Transaction SE37: Enter function module CREDIT_CARD_POST_REFUSAL and choose "Change".

b) On the "Tables" tab page, create parameter T_BSEG with reference to structure BSEG.

c) Save and activate the function module.

3. After you implemented the correction or the R/3 Support Packages valid for this note, read Note 450081 to avoid the unwanted deletion of payment card data.

Hope it will help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atif,

I recently read that posting however it doesnt resolve my problem.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

macalonge