Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction CFM3(Program : RIMODAC2) Time_out Error

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using the transaction CFM3 with a user -defined variant. I tried to run the transaction and it executed successfully with an output of ALV List consisting of Model Name , Its Previous status( Shown as Cross mark) and New Status( Shown as Tick mark). After that i have selected the first entry and clicked on Start (Execute Button).Now the program is taking long time to execute and i received a short Dump Time_out as usual.There is no option to run this in Background Mode.

ST22 Short Dump :
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLORFC" - in
 "TRFC_QOUT_GET_HANGING_QUEUES".
The main program was "RIMODAC2 ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 219
of the (Include) program "LORFCU25".
call function 'TRFC_QOUT_GET_FIRST_LUW'--------------------> This is the point where i received a short Dump.
         exporting
              client       = err_queue-mandt
              qname        = err_queue-qname
              dest         = err_queue-dest
              no_read_lock = 'X'
         importing
              tid          = tid
              qstate       = err_queue-qstate
              wqname       = err_queue-wqname
              errmess      = err_queue-errmess
              fdate        = err_queue-fdate
              ftime        = err_queue-ftime
              fqcount      = err_queue-fqcount

Please advise me on this.

Best Regards,

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys,

I checked the Outbound Queues and I could find some blocked queue's ,Reprocessed them and it got successful Now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To ensure it doesn't time out, you can ask Basis to set the time to 0 for dialog process. But the cause may be something else? Is there any user exit turned on? Check if there are any blocked queues using SMQ1/SMQ2

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys,

Any suggestions on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the same program in background for activating the integration model.Try the F9 on first screen with radio button given for activate newest version.

Also have you checked the outbound queue ? Is there any entry stucked in the outbound which may cause this error.

Timeout error is different which is depend on the config maintained by BASIS for programs to execute in foreground.

Regards,

Saurabh