cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-create a standard extractor (2LIS_11_VAHDR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to get more or less the same data that we can get by using the data source 2LIS_11_VAITM, without using the same extract structure. It's a kind of challenge.

To do that I'd like to create a view based on the tables involved by the extract struct but I didn't figure out where to find this information. Any ideas?

Thanks in adv

Jak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can easily find the related tables used in 2lis_11_vaitm either by seeing the names of the communication structures in LBWE or in help.sap.com .

In your case this extractor pulls information related to sales order item .

The two main tables in this case are : VBAK(Sales order header) & VBAP (Sales order item)

You can create a view between these two tables based on sales order no joining condition . Then create a Generic datasource and extract the information .

Hope the above reply was helpful.

Kind Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for yours tips and the steps to follow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created the generic datasource based on a view which uses the tables VBAK, VBAP, VBKD and VBUK. However when I load data I just get one record per sales document. Any idea?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anybody to explain me what is supposed to extract the datasource 2LIS_11_VAITM?

When I take a look at the records extracted via this datasource (RSA3), I see severals time the same records (same sales Doc, same ITem, same figures as well). Then this records are aggregated in the BW side, in the Sales Overview Cube (0SD_C03).

I don't understand what is the reason of this "duplicated" records. Any explanation please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you did a 'filling of the setup tables' more than once. Delete the setup tables for application 11 and rerun the setup.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff! I'm so stupid...

Thanks so much Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jak,

Set-up table brings all changed records that available for given document (sales order and line item) from CDHDR and CDPOS. Example can be that same sales order and line item changed 5 times then you will see before and after image for each change occured. I hope this would answer your question.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

Now I get the right number of records with my generic datasaource, however a figure is missing. Actually the field name "ANZAUPO (Number of order items)" is used by the standard datasource 2LIS_11_VAITM but it's missing in the extract structure of this same datasource.. How is possible?!

I really need this figure is my generic datasource but I have no clue in which table I could pick it up, any idea?

Thanks!

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for logistic extractors, go to LBWE. if you click on your datasource, you'll see for every field from which MC table it comes, hence from which table:

eg MCVBAK = VBAK

of course there are some exceptions, but there you could find the info on the net, or as last resort you need to debug in rsa3

M.