cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customising of "Processing by my team"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow.

Who knows how to use "Processing by my team" functionality not for SLFN. I need this for the my corrections in change management. I want that it appears in Change management workcenter.

Dmitry/

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

this function is not available in change management workcenter.

You can do this with enhancement implementations, but it will take a few days und good technical knowledge of the org modell.

If you are interessted, i can give you the locations you have to adjust.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm very interessted. And will I able to use it in workcenter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following is only to adjust the work center of change management, so yes you will.

You can enhance the webdynpro component AGS_WORK_CHANGE_MAN. There you have to create a POST-EXIT for method REFRESH_MSG_LIST_BY_PROC_TYPE.

In this method, the lists are created for each partner function of each transaction type. You can add new nodes with the methodes wd_this->get_msg_dl_node_by_bp_fct and wd_this->get_msg_ov_node_by_bp_fct (use a dummy partner function, for example 'ZZZZZZZZ') and use them to create a message list with wd_this->generate_msg_list.

The things you have to delevop before calling wd_this->generate_msg_list:

- Get all BPs for the team of the actual user

- Get GUIDs of all messages for this BPs (compare CL_AGS_WORK_BP_INFO=>GET_CRM_MSGS_GUID_BY_BP)

- Call cl_ags_work_bp_info=>get_crm_msgs_detail to get the detail table for wd_this->generate_msg_list.

If hope this helps,

Christoph

Answers (0)