cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR master data replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one of our customer is interested in replicating HR data from global central HR system to local SAP HR system. That is fine, but there is one problem - ALE on global central system is not allowed - corporate policy?! Whatever....is there any other possibility to make this interface between to SAP systems without using ALE? Also I expect problem on how to transfer only differences?

Any idea?

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mate data replication between 2 sap systems (especially the hr data) --> your best bet is ale.

Then if you are using ale you can use std sap data structures via tcode pfal I think,...

you can also set it up so that only the changes are transferred.

I can think of a lot of alternate ways to do the above without using ale but none of them are user friendly, cost-effective or maintenance-free on a comparative level. So I guess the best option for you is to educate your client and hope that good sense prevails.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

clear but...no IDOCs allowed?! ....

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as told by you , ALE would be a good option to do the replication , now again the approach that you would take will differ on what all aspect of data you would like to replicate from the global instance to local server. One way is to look at using XI / PI if you have it in your landscape.

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

how exactly do you mean that PI or XI could help me? I mean customer doesn't have it in landscape but question is how PI could help them - IDOCs are not supposed to be used?!